Regional Centre for Child and Youth Mental Health and Child Welfare
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
May Britt Drugli
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- Psykisk helse
- Student-teacher relationship
- Young children in daycare
- Child conduct problems
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) How are closeness and conflict in student-teacher relationships assosiated with demographic factors, school functioning and mental health?. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. volum 57 (2).
- (2013) Factor Structure of the Student-Teacher Relationship Scale for Norwegian School-age Children Explored with Confirmatory Factor Analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. volum 57 (5).
- (2013) Symptom changes of oppositional defiant disorder after treatment with the Incredible Years Program. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. volum 67 (2).
- (2013) Association between parental involvement in school and child conduct, social, and internalizing problems: teacher report. Educational Research and Evaluation. volum 19 (4).
- (2013) Associations between high levels of conduct problems and co-occurring problems among the youngest boys and girls in schools: A cross-sectional study. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. volum 67 (4).
- (2012) Skole-hjem samarbeid når elever har atferdsvansker. Bedre Skole. volum 4.
- (2012) Trygghet - et viktig grunnlag for barns utvikling. Barnehagefolk. volum 1.
- (2012) Når små barn begynner i barnehagen. Første steg. volum 1.
- (2012) Partnership between parents and caregivers of young children in full-time daycare. Child Care in Practice. volum 18 (1).
- (2012) Relationships between young children in full-time day care and their caregivers: a qualitative study of parental and caregiver perspectives. Early Child Development and Care. volum 182 (9).
- (2012) Teacher report of children's problem behavior on the Sutter-Eyberg Student Behavior Inventory-Revised (SESBI-R) in a Norwegian sample of preschool and school children. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. volum 56 (2).
- (2012) Evidensbasert foreldretrening: Hvordan kan forskning bidra til at flere barn med atferdsvansker får bedre hjelp?. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 49 (2).
- (2012) International Epidemiology of Child and Adolescent Psychopathology II: Integration and Applications of Dimensional Findings From 44 Societies. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. volum 51 (12).
- (2012) Age for enrolling in full-time childcare: a qualitative study of parent and caregiver perspectives. Early Child Development and Care. volum 182 (12).
- (2012) Experiences with full-time child care attandance on young children in Norway: Parents' and early childhood teacher's views. International Research in Early Childhood Education. volum 3 (1).
- (2012) Perspective of parents and caregivers on the influence of full-time day-care attendance on young children. Early Child Development and Care. volum 182 (2).
- (2011) Bekymret for guttene i skolen. Adresseavisen.
- (2011) Kvalitet på lærer-elev relasjonen i norsk grunnskole. Spesialpedagogikk. volum 4.
- (2011) Do demographic factors, school functioning, and quality of student-teacher relationships as rated by teachers predict internalising and externalising problems among Norwegian school children?. Evaluation and research in education. volum 24 (4).
- (2011) Behandling som hjelper mot atferdsproblemer. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 48 (5).