Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Comparing two evidence-based parent training interventions for aggressive children. Journal of Children's Services. vol. 9 (1).
- (2013) How are Closeness and Conflict in Student–Teacher Relationships Associated with Demographic Factors, School Functioning and Mental Health in Norwegian Schoolchildren Aged 6–13?. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. vol. 57 (2).
- (2013) Factor Structure of the Student-Teacher Relationship Scale for Norwegian School-age Children Explored with Confirmatory Factor Analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. vol. 57 (5).
- (2013) Symptom changes of oppositional defiant disorder after treatment with the Incredible Years Program. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 67 (2).
- (2013) Association between parental involvement in school and child conduct, social, and internalizing problems: teacher report. Educational Research and Evaluation. vol. 19 (4).
- (2013) Associations between high levels of conduct problems and co-occurring problems among the youngest boys and girls in schools: A cross-sectional study. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 67 (4).
- (2012) Partnership between parents and caregivers of young children in full-time daycare. Child Care in Practice. vol. 18 (1).
- (2012) Relationships between young children in full-time day care and their caregivers: a qualitative study of parental and caregiver perspectives. Early Child Development and Care. vol. 182 (9).
- (2012) Teacher report of children's problem behavior on the Sutter-Eyberg Student Behavior Inventory-Revised (SESBI-R) in a Norwegian sample of preschool and school children. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. vol. 56 (2).
- (2012) Evidensbasert foreldretrening: Hvordan kan forskning bidra til at flere barn med atferdsvansker får bedre hjelp?. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 49 (2).
- (2012) International Epidemiology of Child and Adolescent Psychopathology II: Integration and Applications of Dimensional Findings From 44 Societies. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 51 (12).
- (2012) Age for enrolling in full-time childcare: a qualitative study of parent and caregiver perspectives. Early Child Development and Care. vol. 182 (12).
- (2012) Experiences with full-time child care attandance on young children in Norway: Parents' and early childhood teacher's views. International Research in Early Childhood Education. vol. 3 (1).
- (2012) Perspective of parents and caregivers on the influence of full-time day-care attendance on young children. Early Child Development and Care. vol. 182 (2).
- (2011) Kvalitet på lærer-elev relasjonen i norsk grunnskole. Spesialpedagogikk. vol. 4.
- (2011) Do demographic factors, school functioning, and quality of student-teacher relationships as rated by teachers predict internalising and externalising problems among Norwegian school children?. Evaluation and research in education. vol. 24 (4).
- (2011) Måleegenskaper ved den norske versjonen av Teacher's Report Form (TRF). PsykTestBarn.
- (2011) School competence and emotional/behavioral problems among Norwegian school children as rated by teachers on the Teacher Report Form. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 52 (6).
- (2010) Characteristics of young children with persistent conduct problems 1 year after treatment with the Incredible Years program. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 19 (7).
- (2010) Psykisk helse blant norske skolebarn i 1.-7. klasse. Spesialpedagogikk. vol. 3.