Postal addressFaculty of Medicine Department of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Sleep quality and arousal in migraine and tension-type headache: the headache-sleep study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. volum 129.
- (2013) Sleep-related and non-sleep-related migraine: interictal sleep quality, arousals and pain thresholds. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 14 (68).
- (2013) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in migraineurs: a blinded controlled polysomnographic study. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 14.
- (2013) Polysomnografi ved utredning av søvnlidelser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. volum 133 (1).
- (2013) Cortical Modulation Affects Visual Evoked Potentials Differently in Migraineurs Compared to Healthy Controls. Cephalalgia. volum 33 (S8).
- (2013) The impact of headache and chronic musculoskeletal complaints on the risk of insomnia: longitudinal data from the Nord-Trondelag health study. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 14.
- (2012) Headache, chronic musculoskeletal pain and risk of insomnia: longitudinal data from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Journal of Sleep Research. volum 21.
- (2011) The Reliability of a New Sleep Screening Questionnaire for Large Population-Based Studies: The Third Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. The Open Sleep Journal. volum 4.
- (2011) The Long-Term Effect of Insomnia on Primary Headaches: A Prospective Population-Based Cohort Study (HUNT-2 and HUNT-3). Headache. volum 51 (4).
- (2010) Randomized clinical trial of laparoscopic gastric bypass versus laparoscopic duodenal switch for superobesity. British Journal of Surgery. volum 97 (2).
- (2010) Associations between sleep disturbance and primary headaches: the third Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 11 (3).
- (2009) Interictal quantitative EEG in migraine: a blinded controlled study. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 10 (5).
- (2007) Enhanced H-reflex with resistance training is related to increased rate of force development. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 101 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2006) H-relex changes with resistance training. Nordisk Konferanse i Bevegelsesvitenskap 2006, Proceedings.