Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Intraperitoneal Glucose Sensing is Sometimes Surprisingly Rapid. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 37 (2).
- (2016) Synchronizing thermodilution cardiac output measurements with spontaneous breathing does not improve precision. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 60 (3).
- (2013) Blood Glucose Control Using a Novel Continuous Blood Glucose Monitor and Repetitive Intravenous Insulin Boluses: Exploiting Natural Insulin Pulsatility as a Principle for a Future Artificial Pancreas. International Journal of Endocrinology.
- (2012) Comparison of arterial and mixed venous blood glucose levels in hemodynamically unstable pigs: implications for location of a continuous glucose sensor. Acta Diabetologica. vol. 49 (6).
- (2012) Pharmacology of Intravenous Insulin Administration: Implications for Future Closed-Loop Glycemic Control by the Intravenous/Intravenous Route. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. vol. 14 (1).
- (2011) Continuous Measurement of Blood Glucose Validation of a New Intravascular Sensor. Anesthesiology. vol. 114 (1).
- (2004) Distribution of PFGE types of invasive Norwegian group B streptococci in relation to serotypes. Indian Journal of Medical Research (IJMR). vol. 119.
- (2012) Automated Blood Glucose Control - Development and Testing of an Artificial Endocrine Pancreas Using a Novel Intravascular Glucose Monitor and a New Approach to Insulin Pharmacology. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3863-2.
- (2015) Intraperitoneal Glucose Sensing — Rapid and Accurate. Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes (ATTD) . Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.; Paris. 2015-02-18 - 2015-02-21.
- (2015) Acute right ventricular afterload increase by hypoxic pulmonary hypertension – establishing a pig model for further studies. The Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine 33rd Congress ; 2015-06-10 - 2015-10-12.
- (2014) Intelligent Predictive Artificial Pancreas by Biomimicry of the Native Beta Cells - Concept, Prototype and the Future. Virtual Physiological Human Conference 2014 . NTNU; Trondheim. 2014-09-09 - 2014-09-12.
- (2010) Intestinal ischemia activates local production and secretion of serotonin from enterochromaffin cells that may trigger cascade reactions in remote organs. Digestive Disease Week 2010 . ASGE; New Orleans. 2010-05-01 - 2010-05-05.
- (2008) Detection of cytokines in the intestinal lumen by microdialysis. Annual Congress of The European Society of Intensive Care Medicine . ESICM; Lisboa. 2008-09-15 - 2008-09-18.
- (2002) Distribution of pulsed-field gel electrophoresis types of invasive Norwegian group B streptococci in relation to serotype. XV Lancefield International Symposium on Streptococci and Streptococcal Diseases, 6-11 Oct.,2002 in Goa, India. . [Mangler data]; Goa, India. 2002-10-11.