Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Investigation of the effects of ship inducedwaves on the littoral zone with field measurements and CFD modeling. Water. vol. 8:300 (7).
- (2016) The acoustic properties of suspended sediment in large rivers: Consequences on ADCP methods applicability. Water. vol. 8 (1).
- (2015) Comparison of real time suspended sediment transport measurements in river environment by LISST instruments in stationary and moving operation mode. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation. vol. 41.
- (2015) Dynamic lift on an artificial static armor layer during highly unsteady open channel flow. Water. vol. 7 (9).
- (2014) Comparison under controlled conditions between multi-frequency ADCPs and LISST-SL for investigating suspended sand in rivers. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation. vol. 37.
- (2014) 3D numerical modeling of the flow over a gravel river bed due to hydropower peaking. Flow simulation in hydraulic engineering : Dresdner wasserbauliche Mitteilungen. vol. 50.
- (2013) Channel-bed changes in distributaries of the lake Oyeren delta, southern Norway, revealed by interferometric sidescan sonar. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 93 (1).
- (2012) Post Processing Methods of Moving Boat ADCP Measurements Time Averaging vs. Distance Averaging. Berichte des Lehrstuhls und der Versuchsanstalt für Wasserbau und Wasserwirtschaft. vol. 125.
- (2012) Laboratory validation of acoustic Doppler current profiler (ADCP) techniques for suspended sediment investigations. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation. vol. 23 (1).
- (2012) Physical Effects of Load Fluctuations in Rivers. Berichte des Lehrstuhls und der Versuchsanstalt für Wasserbau und Wasserwirtschaft.
- (2011) Assessing environmental effects of hydropower peaking by 3D numerical modeling. Flow simulation in hydraulic engineering : Dresdner wasserbauliche Mitteilungen. vol. 1 (1).
- (2010) Discussion on: Three-dimensional (3D) modeling of non-uniform sediment transport in a channel bend with unsteady flow. Journal of Hydraulic Research. vol. 48 (6).
- (2010) Prediction of the three-dimensional flow field and bed shear stresses in a regulated river in mid-Norway. Hydrology Research. vol. 41 (2).
- (2010) Calculation of primary and secondary flow and boundary shear stresses in a meandering channel. Advances in Water Resources. vol. 33 (2).
- (2010) 3D modelling of the flow distribution in the delta of Lake Oyeren, Norway. Hydrology Research. vol. 41 (2).
- (2009) Three-dimensional (3D) modeling of non-uniform sediment transport in a channel bend with unsteady flow. Journal of Hydraulic Research. vol. 47 (5).
- (2007) Modelling free-forming meander evolution in a laboratory channel using three-dimensional computational fluid dynamics. Geomorphology.
- (2005) Three dimensional modeling of sediment transport in a narrow 90° channel bend. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering.
- (2005) Three-dimensional modelling of sediment transport at water intakes. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers : Water and maritime engineering.
Part of book/report
- (2013) Verifying a Photogrammetric Method to Quantify Grain Size Distribution of Developed Armor Layers. Proceedings of the 35th IAHR World Congress.
- (2013) PIV Measurements of Steady Flow over an Artificial Static Armor Layer. Proceedings of the 35th IAHR World Congress.
- (2012) Bed load movement over a fully developed armor layer – A tracer experiment. River Flow 2012.
- (2013) A robust flood estimation framework for Norway. 2013. NR-notat (SAMBA/22/13).
- (2012) Modeling bed shear stress on an armored river bed due to hydropower peaking. 2012.
- (2013) Measuring Bank Retreat in Fluvial Environments with Terrestrial Laser Scanning (TLS). RCEM ; Santander. 2013-06-09 - 2013-06-13.
- (2013) Armor layers in regulated rivers during unsteady flows. 3rd Nordic Seminar on Hydropower and Sediment Transport ; Trondheim. 2013-05-29 - 2013-05-30.
- (2013) The Impact of Hydropower Peaking on Gravel Beds. Hydro2013 International Conference . The International Journal of Hydropower and Dams; Innsbruck. 2013-10-07 - 2013-10-09.
- (2012) Mean and turbulent flow structures in two consecutive meander bends. 2nd IAHR Europe Conference . TU Munich; Munich. 2012-06-27 - 2012-06-29.
- (2012) Post Processing Methods of Moving Boat ADCP Measurements Time Averaging vs. Distance Averaging. Treffen Junger WissenschaftlerInnen an Wasserbauinstituten . TU München; München. 2012-06-25 - 2012-06-26.
- (2012) Terrestrial Laser Scan (TLS) Measurement and Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (ADCP) – a new Method to Understand Bank Retreat in Natural River Bends?. Vannets vei i landskapet - hydrologiens betydning for miljøstatus . Norsk hydrologiråd; Ås. 2012-09-20 - 2012-09-20.
- (2012) 3D MODELLING OF CHANGES IN SEDIMENT TRANSPORT, BED COMPOSITION AND POROSITY DURING A FLOOD EVENT AT THE RIVER ELBE. 10th International Conference on Hydroinformatics . TU Hamburg Harburg; Hamburg. 2012-07-14 - 2012-07-18.
- (2012) Artificial Reproduction of the Surface Structure in a Gravel Bed. 2nd European IAHR Congress . Technische Universität München; München. 2012-06-27 - 2012-06-29.
- (2012) Physical Effects of Load Fluctuations in Rivers. 14. Treffen junger WissenschaftlerInnen an Wasserbauinstituten . Technische Universität München; Munchen. 2012-06-25 - 2012-06-26.
- (2012) Bed load movement over a fully developed armor layer - A tracer experiment. IAHR River Flow 2012 ; San José. 2012-09-05 - 2012-09-07.
- (2011) HydroPEAK: Physical effects of load fluctuations in rivers. Measuring turbulence and sediment concentrations in particle-laden flow . NTNU - Institutt for vann- og miljøteknikk; Trondheim. 2011-03-22 - 2011-03-22.
- (2011) Physical effects of load fluctuations in rivers and reservoirs. CEDREN-HydroPEAK researcher meeting . NTNU; Trondheim. 2011-10-25 - 2011-10-26.
- (2010) Modelling alluvial channel dynamics in a river reach dominated by alternate bars. 5th International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics, River Flow 2010 . IAHR; Braunschweig. 2010-09-08 - 2010-09-10.
- (2010) A tool to assess morphological changes in a delta due to hydropower regulation. Renewable energy research conference . NTNU; Trondheim. 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-08.
- (2009) Laboratory and Numerical Model Study on Sediment Transfer Processes in an Expanding River Reach. 33rd IAHR Congress . IAHR; Vancouver. 2009-08-09 - 2009-08-14.
- (2009) 3D MODELLING OF MORPODYNAMICS IN DELTAS DUE TO HYDRO POWER REGULATION. Proc. of the Annual Conference on Hydraulic Engineering . Technical University of Dresden; Dresden. 2009-03-12 - 2009-03-13.
- (2008) River bed changes in the Lake Øyeren delta distributaries over a three-year period (2004 - 2007) as revealed by interferometric multibeam. International Geological Congress (IGC2008) ; 2008-08-06.
- (2008) 3D modeling of flow and sediment transport over natural dunes. RiverFlow 2008 ; 2008-09-03.
- (2008) Near-Bed Flow Behavior in a Meandering Channel. RiverFlow 2008 ; 2008-05-03.
- (2008) 3D Modelling of the flow distribution in the delta of Lake Øyern (Norway). International Conference on Hydroscience and Engineering ; 2008-09-09.
- (2006) Towards the prediction of free-forming meander formation using 3D computational fluid dynamics. Flow simulation inf hydraulic engineering . Technical University of Dresden; Dresden. 2006-03-09 - 2006-03-10.
- (2005) Advances in 3D modeling of free-forming meander formation from initially straight alluvial channels. 31st. IAHR Congress ; 2005-09-11.