Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Adolescent health and subsequent risk of self-harm hospitalisation: a 15-year follow-up of the Young-HUNT cohort. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 11 (1).
- (2017) Five-factor personality profiles among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Musicae scientiae.
- (2016) Heart rate and suicide: findings from two cohorts of 533 000 Taiwanese and 75 000 Norwegian adults. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 133 (4).
- (2016) Cardiac function associated with previous, current and repeated depression and anxiety symptoms in a healthy population: the HUNT study. Open heart. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) A qualitative study of how people with severe mental illness experience living in sheltered housing with a private fully equipped apartment. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (186).
- (2016) Symptoms of anxiety and depression among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Psychology of Music. vol. 44 (2).
- (2016) Use of psychotherapy and psychotropic medication among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Psychology of Music. vol. 44 (6).
- (2016) Sleep difficulties and insomnia symptoms in Norwegian musicians compared to the general population and workforce. Behavioural Sleep Medicine. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) Anxiety and depression and work participation in 9300 Norwegian auxiliary nurses. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. vol. 7 (1).
- (2015) Depression symptoms and subclinical left ventricular diastolic function in healthy adults. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 14.
- (2015) Midlife mental distress and risk for dementia up to 27 years later: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT) in linkage with a dementia registry in Norway. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 15:23.
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of acute myocardial infarction: the HUNT 2 study. European Heart Journal. vol. 35 (21).
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of heart failure: The HUNT Study. European Journal of Heart Failure. vol. 16 (8).
- (2014) Symptoms of depression and risk of heart failure. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 13.
- (2014) Sleep problems and hospitalization for self-harm: A 15-year follow-up of 9,000 Norwegian adolescents. The Young-HUNT study. Sleep. vol. 37 (3).
- (2014) Smoking, alcohol consumption, and drug use among adolescents with psychiatric disorders compared with a population based sample. Journal of Adolescence. vol. 37 (7).
- (2014) Physical activity in adolescents with psychiatric disorders and in the general population. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 8 (2).
- (2014) Socio-demographic, lifestyle and psychological predictors of benzodiazepine and z-hypnotic use patterns. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 68 (2).
- (2014) Risk factors for suicidal thoughts in adolescence-a prospective cohort study:the Young-HUNT study. BMJ Open. vol. 4:e005887 (8).
- (2014) Specific demands and resources in the career of the Norwegian freelance musician. Arts and Health. vol. 6 (3).