Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Neonatal morbidity and 1-year survival of extremely preterm infants. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (3).
- (2017) Computer-based video analysis identifies infants with absence of fidgety movements. Pediatric Research.
- (2017) Case-control study demonstrates that surfactant without intubation delayed mechanical ventilation in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 106 (4).
- (2016) Early motor repertoire in very low birth weight infants in India is associated with motor development at one year. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 20 (6).
- (2016) Skin-to-Skin Care After Birth for Moderately Preterm Infants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing. vol. 45 (3).
- (2016) Early skin-to-skin contact or incubatorfor very preterm infants: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) White matter injury and general movements in high-risk preterm infants. American Journal of Neuroradiology. vol. 38 (1).
- (2016) Relationship between white matter pathology and performance on the General Movement Assessment and the Test of Infant Motor Performance in very preterm infants. Early Human Development. vol. 95.
- (2016) Frequency analysis and feature reduction method for prediction of cerebral palsy in young infants. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering. vol. 24 (11).
- (2016) A change in temporal organization of fidgety movements during the fidgety movement period is common among high risk infants. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 20 (4).
- (2016) Case-control study demonstrates that surfactant without intubation delayed mechanical ventilation in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2015) High prevalence of abnormal motor repertoire at 3 months corrected age in extremely preterm infants. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 20 (2).
- (2015) Frequency-based features for early cerebral palsy prediction. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference Proceedings. vol. 2015-November.
- (2015) Test-retest reliability of computer-based video analysis of general movements in healthy term-born infants. Early Human Development. vol. 91 (10).
- (2014) Bimanual performance and mirror movements in adolescents with unilateral spastic cerebral palsy: assessments by a novel computer vision based software. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 56.
- (2013) Identification of fidgety movements and prediction of CP by the use of computer-based video analysis is more accurate when based on two video recordings. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice. vol. 29 (6).
- (2013) POOR CLINICAL RESULTS AFTER INTERNAL FIXATION OF UNDISPLACED FEMORAL NECK FRACTURES. Osteoporosis International. vol. 24.
- (2011) Computer based assessment of General Movements in Young Infants using one or two video recordings. Pediatric Research. vol. 70.
- (2011) Prediction of Neurodevelopmental and Sensory Outcome at 5 Years in Norwegian Children Born Extremely Preterm. Pediatrics. vol. 127 (3).
- (2010) Early prediction of cerebral palsy by computer-based video analysis of general movements: a feasibility study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 52 (8).