Postal addressDepartment of Petroleum Engineering and Applied Geophysics Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Richard Wilfred Rwechungura
Associate Professor II, Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2011) Fast Reservoir Parameter Estimation by Using Effect of Principal Components Sensitivities and Discrete Cosine Transform. SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium 2011 : 21-23 February 2011, The Woodlands, Texas, USA.
- (2011) Advanced History Matching Techniques Reviewed. SPE Middle East Oil and Gas Show and Conference 2011.
- (2011) Application of Particle Swarm Optimization for Parameter Estimation Integrating Production and Time Lapse Seismic Data. SPE Enhanced Oil Recovery Conference.
- (2010) The Norne Field Case - A Unique Comparative Case Study. 2010 SPE Intelligent Energy Conference & Exhibition: Delivering Value - Creating Opportunities.
- (2012) Fast Reservoir Characterization and Development of a Field Case Study with Real Production and 4D Seismic Data. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3844-1. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2012/267).