Postal addressDepartment of Petroleum Engineering and Applied Geophysics Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Richard Wilfred Rwechungura
Adjunct Associate Professor
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2011) Fast Reservoir Parameter Estimation by Using Effect of Principal Components Sensitivities and Discrete Cosine Transform. SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium 2011 : 21-23 February 2011, The Woodlands, Texas, USA.
- (2011) Advanced History Matching Techniques Reviewed. SPE Middle East Oil and Gas Show and Conference 2011.
- (2011) Application of Particle Swarm Optimization for Parameter Estimation Integrating Production and Time Lapse Seismic Data. SPE Enhanced Oil Recovery Conference.
- (2010) The Norne Field Case - A Unique Comparative Case Study. 2010 SPE Intelligent Energy Conference & Exhibition: Delivering Value - Creating Opportunities.
- (2012) Fast Reservoir Characterization and Development of a Field Case Study with Real Production and 4D Seismic Data. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3844-1. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2012/267).