Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Unmanned aerial system nadir reflectance and MODIS nadir BRDF-adjusted surface reflectances intercompared over Greenland. The Cryosphere. vol. 11 (4).
- (2016) Quad-polarimetric SAR for detection and characterization of icebergs. ESA SP. vol. SP-740.
- (2016) E-GEM-European GNSS-R environmental monitoring. ESA SP. vol. SP-740.
- (2016) Simulation of sentinel-2A red edge bands with RPAS based multispectral data. ESA SP. vol. SP-740.
- (2016) Boreal forest land covermapping in Iceland and Finland using Sentinel-1A. ESA SP. vol. SP-740.
- (2016) Preliminary study on nesting Adélie penguins disturbance by unmanned aerial vehicles. CCAMLR science. vol. 23.
- (2015) Enabling intelligent Copernicus services for carbon and water balance modeling of boreal forest ecosystems — NorthState. IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium proceedings.
- (2015) Indicator Species Population Monitoring in Antarctica with UAV. International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences. vol. 40 (1).
- (2014) High-performance Visualization of UAV Sensor and Image Data with Raster Maps and Topography in 3D. International Journal of Image and Data Fusion. vol. 5 (3).
- (2014) Use of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) in a multi-scale vegetation index study of arctic plant communities in Adventdalen on Svalbard. EARSeL eProceedings. vol. 13 (S1).
- (2006) Multi-sensor/multi-temporal approaches for snow cover area monitoring. Ukjent.
- (2005) Multi-sensor monitoring of snow parameters in Nordic mountainous areas. Ukjent.
- (2005) Multi-sensor/multi-temporal approaches for snow cover area monitoring. Ukjent.
- (2004) Multi-sensor/multi-temporal analysis of ENVISAT data for snow monitoring. Ukjent.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Monitoring human and climate change‐induced plant stress in the Nordic Arctic Region and Svalbard using remote sensing and field surveys. Assessing vulnerability of flora and fauna in polar areas. Symposium proceedings.
- (2013) Validation and complementing of SAR satellite surveys over Arctic Sea ice by multiple simultaneous sets of measurments. The proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2004) Multi-sensor and time-series approaches for monitoring of snow parameters. Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2004. IGARSS '04. Proceedings. 2004 IEEE International.
- (2015) SARINOR WP 3 "SØK". 2015. ISBN 9788274923034.
- (2015) Arctic Science Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) Operator’s Handbook. 2015. ISBN 978-82-7971-090-5.
- (2014) Droner i Arktis. 2014.