Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Understanding variation in disease risk: the elusive concept of frailty. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 44 (4).
- (2015) Risk of familial classical Hodgkin lymphoma by relationship, histology, age, and sex: A joint study from five Nordic countries. Blood. vol. 126 (17).
- (2015) Cancer Risk in Relatives of Testicular Cancer Patients by Histology Type and Age at Diagnosis: A Joint Study from Five Nordic Countries. European Urology. vol. 68 (2).
- (2015) Supplemental folic acid in pregnancy and maternal cancer risk. Cancer Epidemiology. vol. 39 (6).
- (2015) Metabolic risk score and cancer risk: pooled analysis of seven cohorts. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 44 (4).
- (2014) Scandinavian studies of gene variants and risk of testicular germ cell tumor. 8th CIS Abstract book.
- (2014) A prospective study on metabolic risk factors and gallbladder cancer in the metabolic syndrome and cancer (Me-Can) collaborative study. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (2).
- (2014) Sarcosine and other metabolites along the choline oxidation pathway in relation to prostate cancer – a large nested case-control study within the JANUS cohort in Norway. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 134 (1).
- (2014) Familial melanoma by histology and age: Joint data from five Nordic countries. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 50 (6).
- (2014) Prostate cancer, prostate cancer death, and death from other causes, among men with metabolic aberrations. Epidemiology. vol. 25 (6).
- (2014) Consumption of berries, fruits and vegetables and mortality among 10,000 Norwegian men followed for four decades. European Journal of Nutrition.
- (2014) Anthropometric factors and risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes among postmenopausal Norwegian women. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 135 (11).
- (2014) Reproductive history and the risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes in a prospective study of Norwegian women. Cancer Causes and Control. vol. 25 (7).
- (2014) Metabolic risk factors for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma: A prospective study of 580 000 subjects within the Me-Can project. BMC Cancer. vol. 14.
- (2014) Perinatal characteristics and bone cancer risk in offspring-a Scandinavian population-based study. Acta Oncologica. vol. 53 (6).
- (2014) A hierarchical frailty model for familial testicular germ-cell tumors. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 179 (4).
- (2014) Pooled cohort study on height and risk of cancer and cancer death. Cancer Causes and Control. vol. 25 (2).
- (2013) Investigation of six testicular germ cell tumor susceptibility genes suggests a parent-of-origin effect in SPRY4. Human Molecular Genetics. vol. 22 (16).
- (2013) Fetal growth and childhood cancer: A population-based study. Pediatrics. vol. 132 (5).
- (2013) Serum folate and vitamin B12 concentrations in relation to prostate cancer risk-a Norwegian population-based nested case-control study of 3000 cases and 3000 controls within the JANUS cohort. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 42 (1).