Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Gene expression differences between PAXgene and Tempus blood RNA tubes are highly reproducible between independent samples and biobanks. BMC Research Notes.
- (2015) Genome-wide analysis of the oxyntic proliferative isthmus zone reveals ASPM as a possible gastric stem/progenitor cell marker overexpressed in cancer. Journal of Pathology.
- (2012) Regulated endocrine-specific protein 18 (RESP18) is localized to and regulated in A-like cells and G-cells in rat stomach. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 177 (1-3).
- (2012) Gastrin upregulates the pro-survival factor secretory clusterin (sCLU) in adenocarcinoma cells and in oxyntic mucosa of hypergastrinemic rats. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. vol. 302 (1).
- (2012) Molecular Resistance Fingerprint of Pemetrexed and Platinum in a Long-Term Survivor of Mesothelioma. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (8).
- (2010) A Bayesian hierarchical model for quantitative real-time PCR data. Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology. vol. 9 (1).
- (2008) Post-ischaemic restituted intestinal mucosa is more resistant to further ischaemia than normal mucosa in the pig. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 68.
- (2007) Octreotide induces apoptosis in the oxyntic mucosa. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. vol. 264 (1-2).
- (2004) Gene expression based classification of gastric carcinoma. Cancer Letters. vol. 210.
- (2004) Gene expression based classification of gastric carcinoma. Cancer Letters. vol. 210 (2).
- (2003) Gene expression based classification of gastric carcinoma. Cancer Letters.
- (2004) Analyse av relativt genuttrykk: en validering av DNA microarray. 2004.