Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Concerted Evolution of Life Stage Performances Signals Recent Selection on Yeast Nitrogen Use. Molecular biology and evolution. vol. 32 (1).
- (2015) High-Throughput Biochemical Fingerprinting of Saccharomyces cerevisiae by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (2).
- (2015) Towards causally cohesive genotype-phenotype modelling for characterization of the soft-tissue mechanics of the heart in normal and pathological geometries. Journal of the Royal Society Interface. vol. 12 (106).
- (2015) 150 Years of the Mass Action Law. PloS Computational Biology. vol. 11 (1).
- (2014) The evolution and functional divergence of the beta-carotene oxygenase gene family in teleost fish-Exemplified by Atlantic salmon. Gene. vol. 543 (2).
- (2014) A computational pipeline for quantification of mouse myocardial stiffness parameters. Computers in Biology and Medicine. vol. 53.
- (2014) Arterial Stiffening Provides Sufficient Explanation for Primary Hypertension. PloS Computational Biology. vol. 10 (5).
- (2013) Life-history evolution and the polyphenic regulation of somatic maintenance and survival. The Quarterly review of biology. vol. 88 (3).
- (2013) Bridging the genotypephenotype gap: what does it take?. Journal of Physiology. vol. 591 (8).
- (2013) Monotonicity is a key feature of genotype-phenotype maps. Frontiers in Genetics. vol. 4.
- (2013) Electrodiffusive Model for Astrocytic and Neuronal Ion Concentration Dynamics. PloS Computational Biology. vol. 9 (12).
- (2013) A vision and strategy for the virtual physiological human: 2012 update. Interface Focus. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Is the brain water channel aquaporin-4 a pathogenetic factor in idiopathic intracranial hypertension? Results from a combined clinical and genetic study in a Norwegian cohort. Acta Ophthalmologica. vol. 91 (1).
- (2013) From sequence to consequence and back. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology. vol. 111 (2-3).
- (2013) Propagation of genetic variation in gene regulatory networks. Physica D : Non-linear Phenomena. vol. 256-257.
- (2013) Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy for high-throughput phenotyping of Saccharomyces cereviseae. Yeast. vol. 30.
- (2013) Hierarchical multivariate regression-based sensitivity analysis reveals complex parameter interaction patterns in dynamic models. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems. vol. 120.
- (2013) Effect of regulatory architecture on broad versus narrow sense heritability. PloS Computational Biology. vol. 9 (5).
- (2013) Ancient Evolutionary Trade-Offs between Yeast Ploidy States. PLoS Genetics. vol. 9 (3).
- (2013) A computational analysis of the long-term regulation of arterial pressure. F1000.