DMF faculty administration
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Stig William Omholt
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) LIFE-HISTORY EVOLUTION AND THE POLYPHENIC REGULATION OF SOMATIC MAINTENANCE AND SURVIVAL. The Quarterly review of biology. volum 88 (3).
- (2013) Bridging the genotypephenotype gap: what does it take?. Journal of Physiology. volum 591 (8).
- (2013) A vision and strategy for the virtual physiological human: 2012 update. Interface Focus. volum 3 (2).
- (2013) Is the brain water channel aquaporin-4 a pathogenetic factor in idiopathic intracranial hypertension? Results from a combined clinical and genetic study in a Norwegian cohort. ACTA OPHTHALMOLOGICA. volum 91 (1).
- (2012) From sequence to consequence and back. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology.
- (2013) Propagation of genetic variation in gene regulatory networks. Physica D : Non-linear Phenomena. volum 256-257.
- (2013) Hierarchical multivariate regression-based sensitivity analysis reveals complex parameter interaction patterns in dynamic models. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems. volum 120.
- (2013) Effect of regulatory architecture on broad versus narrow sense heritability. PloS Computational Biology. volum 9 (5).
- (2013) Ancient Evolutionary Trade-Offs between Yeast Ploidy States. PLoS Genetics. volum 9 (3).
- (2012) Aquaporin-4 regulates extracellular space volume dynamics during high-frequency synaptic stimulation: A gene deletion study in mouse hippocampus. Glia. volum 60 (6).
- (2012) Interpreting genetic effects through models of cardiac electromechanics. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. volum 303 (11).
- (2012) Towards a quantitative understanding of the MITF-PIAS3-STAT3 connection. BMC Systems Biology. volum 6.
- (2012) Understanding the Melanocyte Distribution in Human Epidermis: An Agent-Based Computational Model Approach. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (7).
- (2012) Multi-way metamodelling facilitates insight into the complex input-output maps of nonlinear dynamic models. BMC Systems Biology. volum 6.
- (2012) From sequence to consequence. META.
- (2012) Parameters in Dynamic Models of Complex Traits are Containers of Missing Heritability. PloS Computational Biology. volum 8 (4).
- (2012) Life History Shapes Trait Heredity by Accumulation of Loss-of-Function Alleles in Yeast. Molecular biology and evolution. volum 29 (7).
- (2012) Dependence of spontaneous neuronal firing and depolarisation block on astroglial membrane transport mechanisms. Journal of Computational Neuroscience. volum 32 (1).
- (2011) OpenCMISS: A multi-physics & multi-scale computational infrastructure for the VPH/Physiome project. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology. volum 107 (1).
- (2011) Assessing the complex architecture of polygenic traits in diverged yeast populations. Molecular Ecology. volum 20 (7).