Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Disentangling genetic and epigenetic determinants of ultrafast adaptation. Molecular Systems Biology. vol. 12 (12).
- (2016) A novel role for pigment genes in the stress response in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) The Atlantic salmon genome provides insights into rediploidization. Nature. vol. 533 (7602).
- (2016) The human physiome: A necessary key for the creative destruction of medicine. Interface Focus. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) Roadmap for cardiovascular circulation model. Journal of Physiology. vol. 594 (23).
- (2016) Scan-o-matic: High-Resolution Microbial Phenomics at a Massive Scale. G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics. vol. 6 (9).
- (2015) Concerted Evolution of Life Stage Performances Signals Recent Selection on Yeast Nitrogen Use. Molecular biology and evolution. vol. 32 (1).
- (2015) High-Throughput Biochemical Fingerprinting of Saccharomyces cerevisiae by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (2).
- (2015) Towards causally cohesive genotype-phenotype modelling for characterization of the soft-tissue mechanics of the heart in normal and pathological geometries. Journal of the Royal Society Interface. vol. 12 (106).
- (2015) 150 Years of the Mass Action Law. PloS Computational Biology. vol. 11 (1).
- (2014) The evolution and functional divergence of the beta-carotene oxygenase gene family in teleost fish-Exemplified by Atlantic salmon. Gene. vol. 543 (2).
- (2014) A computational pipeline for quantification of mouse myocardial stiffness parameters. Computers in Biology and Medicine. vol. 53.
- (2014) Arterial Stiffening Provides Sufficient Explanation for Primary Hypertension. PloS Computational Biology. vol. 10 (5).
- (2013) Life-history evolution and the polyphenic regulation of somatic maintenance and survival. The Quarterly review of biology. vol. 88 (3).
- (2013) Bridging the genotypephenotype gap: what does it take?. Journal of Physiology. vol. 591 (8).
- (2013) Monotonicity is a key feature of genotype-phenotype maps. Frontiers in Genetics. vol. 4.
- (2013) Electrodiffusive Model for Astrocytic and Neuronal Ion Concentration Dynamics. PloS Computational Biology. vol. 9 (12).
- (2013) A vision and strategy for the virtual physiological human: 2012 update. Interface Focus. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Is the brain water channel aquaporin-4 a pathogenetic factor in idiopathic intracranial hypertension? Results from a combined clinical and genetic study in a Norwegian cohort. Acta Ophthalmologica. vol. 91 (1).
- (2013) From sequence to consequence and back. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology. vol. 111 (2-3).