Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2010) Unstable non-linear dynamic response investigation of submerged tunnel taut mooring elements due to parametric excitation. Trita-MEK.
- (2004) Probabilistic analysis of bending moment capacity of titanium pipes. Structural Safety. volum 26.
- (2003) Titanium pipes subjected to bending moment and external pressure. Computers & structures. volum 81 (81).
- (2001) An investigation of material properties and geometrical dimensions of aluminium extrusions. Materials & design. volum 22.
- (2001) Stochastic models for simulation of strong ground motion in Iceland. Earthquake engineering & structural dynamics (Print). volum 30.
- (2001) Effect of Material and Geometry Variations on Beam under Patch Loading. Journal of Structural Engineering. volum 127 (8).
- (1999) Dynamic Response and Fluid/Structure Interaction of Submerged Floating Tunnels. Computers & structures. volum 72.
- (1999) Reliability-based analysis of a stretch-loading process for aluminium extrusions. Computers & structures. volum 71.
- (1998) Local buckling analysis of Titanium pipes by probabilistic response surface methods. International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering [elektronisk ressurs] : [proceedings].
- (1995) Cyclic stress-strain behaviour of alloy AA6060 T4. Part II, Biaxial experiments and modelling. International journal of plasticity. volum 11 (6).
- (1995) Cyclic stress-strain behaviour of alloy AA6060. Part I, Uniaxial experiments and modelling. International journal of plasticity. volum 11 (6).
- (1995) A return mapping algorithm for a class of cyclic plasticity models. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. volum 38 (4).
- (1993) Uniaxial cyclic testing and modelling of the aluminium alloy 6060 in temper T4 and T6. 1993. Report / Institutt for konstruksjonsteknikk, Universitetet i Trondheim, Norges tekniske høgskole.
Part of book/report
- (2013) Reliability analysis of submerged tunnel taught mooring elements subjected to parametric excitation. Safety, Reliability, Risk and Life-Cycle Performance of Structures and Infrastructures. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability, ICISSAR 2013, New York, 16-20 June, 2013.
- (2013) Prediction of wave induced dynamic response in time domain using the finite element method. Strait Crossings 2013 Proceedings.
- (2012) Dynamic behaviour of steel frames subjected to near-fault ground motion. Proceedings of Nordic Steel Construction Conference, 5-7 September 2012, Oslo, Norway.
- (2006) Jordskjelv. Prosjektering av bruer.
- (2006) Ballistic penetration and perforation of granite target plates by hard projectiles. Proceedings of the ISRM International Symposium 2006 and the 4th Asian Rock Mechanics Symposium.
- (2006) Projectile penetration in granite targets of finite thickness. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Design and Analysis of Protective Structures 2006.
- (2005) Fluid Structure Interaction and Moving Boundary Problems (Chakrabarti, Hernandez, Brebbia). Southampton, UK: WIT Press 2005. ISBN 1-84564-027-6. 695 s. (Vitenskapelig antologi. Fluid Structure Interaction and Moving Boundary Problems.