Background and activities
I'm was a part of the Medical Student Research Programme, and am now a PhD-student.
I investigate the structural and functional relationship between memory function and brain volumes in premature children, adolescents and adults under the supervision of professor Jon Skranes and senior researcher Gro C. Løhaugen as part of the research group on perinatal brain damage and early brain development.
We study memory function and brain structures using neuropsychological assessments and advanced MRI-techniques.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Limited microstructural and connectivity deficits despite subcortical volume reductions in school-aged children born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage. vol. 130.
- (2015) Memory function and hippocampal volumes in preterm born very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) young adults. NeuroImage. vol. 105.
- (2015) Cortical morphometry and IQ in VLBW children without cerebral palsy born in 2003-2007. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 8.
- (2015) Hippocampal Volumes and Memory Function in Individuals Born Preterm with Very Low Birth Weight. 2015.
- (2015) The relationship between brain imaging findings at one and six years of age in preterm born very-low-birthweight children and brain volumes and cognition in young adulthood in the same population. 2015.