Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Exercise training increases protein O-GlcNAcylation in rat skeletal muscle. Physiological Reports. vol. 4 (18).
- (2013) Increasing physical activity of high intensity to reduce the prevalence of chronic diseases and improve public health. Open Cardiovascular Medicine Journal. vol. 7 (1).
- (2013) Normal training response in skeletal muscle of post-infarction heart failure patients. European Journal of Sport Science. vol. 13 (2).
- (2012) Intrinsic skeletal muscle alterations in chronic heart failure patients: a disease-specific myopathy or a result of deconditioning?. Heart Failure Reviews. vol. 17 (3).
- (2012) Preserved metabolic reserve capacity in skeletal muscle of post-infarction heart failure patients. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 22 (2).
- (2012) Telomere Length and Long-Term Endurance Exercise: Does Exercise Training Affect Biological Age? A Pilot Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (12).
- (2010) Training Effects on Skeletal Muscle Calcium Handling in Human Chronic Heart Failure. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 42 (5).
- (2009) Training effects on skeletal muscle calcium handling in chronic coronary heart failure (CHF) patients and controls. Biophysical Journal. vol. 96 (3).
- (2009) Training effects on skeletal muscle calcium handling in chronic heart failure (CHF) patients and control. Hjerteforum. vol. 22.
- (2009) Temporary fatigue and altered extracellular matrix in skeletal muscle during progression of heart failure in rats. American Journal of Physiology. Regulatory Integrative and Comparative Physiology. vol. 297 (1).
- (2008) Contribution of skeletal muscle to cytokine production in heart failure. Biophysical Journal. vol. 94 (1).
- (2010) Causes of altered skeletal muscle function in the post-infarction heart failure condition. Unipub forlag. 2010. ISBN 978-82-8264-113-5.