Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Response analysis and comparison of a spar-type floating offshore wind turbine and an onshore wind turbine under blade pitch controller faults. Wind Energy. vol. 19 (1).
- (2016) Operability Analysis of Monopile Lowering Operation Using Different Numerical Approaches. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 26 (2).
- (2016) Assessment of Allowable Sea States During Installation of OWT Monopiles with Shallow Penetration in the Seabed. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 138 (4).
- (2016) Probabilistic methods for planning of inspection for fatigue cracks in offshore structures. Marine Structures. vol. 46.
- (2016) A hybrid empirical-numerical method for hydroelastic analysis of a floater-and-net system. Journal of Ship Research. vol. 60 (1).
- (2016) Experimental and numerical study of the response of the offshore combined wind/wave energy concept SFC in extreme environmental conditions. Marine Structures. vol. 50.
- (2016) Experimental study of the functionality of a semisubmersible wind turbine combined with flap-type Wave Energy Converters. Renewable Energy. vol. 93.
- (2016) Development of a 5 MW reference gearbox for offshore wind turbines. Wind Energy. vol. 19 (6).
- (2016) A 5MW direct-drive generator for floating spar-buoy wind turbine: Drive-train dynamics. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part C, journal of mechanical engineering science.
- (2016) Numerical study of ice-induced loads and responses of a monopile-type offshore wind turbine in parked and operating conditions. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 123.
- (2016) Comparative experimental study of the survivability of a combined wind and wave energy converter in two testing facilities. Ocean Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2016) Experimental and numerical comparisons of hydrodynamic responses for a combined wind and wave energy converter concept under operational conditions. Renewable Energy. vol. 93.
- (2015) Strength and stiffness assessment of an LNG containment system - Crushing and buckling failure analysis of plywood components. Engineering Failure Analysis. vol. 48.
- (2015) Dynamic Response Analysis of Three Floating Wind Turbine Concepts with a Two-Bladed Darrieus Rotor. Journal of Ocean and Wind Energy. vol. 2 (4).
- (2015) Comparative Numerical and Experimental Study of two Combined Wind and Wave Energy Concepts. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Science.
- (2015) Global responses of struck ships in collision with emphasis on hydrodynamic effects. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 137 (4).
- (2015) A comparative study of shutdown procedures on the dynamic responses of wind turbines. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 137 (1).
- (2015) Long-term contact fatigue analysis of a planetary bearing in a land-based wind turbine drivetrain. Wind Energy. vol. 18 (4).
- (2015) Time domain analysis procedures for fatigue assessment of a semi-submersible wind turbine. Marine Structures. vol. 40.
- (2015) Joint Distribution of Environmental Condition at Five European Offshore Sites for Design of Combined Wind and Wave Energy Devices. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 137 (3).