Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) A comparative study on dynamic responses of spar-type floating horizontal and vertical axis wind turbines. Wind Energy.
- (2016) Model-based fault detection of blade pitch system in floating wind turbines. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 753.
- (2016) Response analysis and comparison of a spar-type floating offshore wind turbine and an onshore wind turbine under blade pitch controller faults. Wind Energy. vol. 19 (1).
- (2016) Methodology for assessment of the operational limits and operability of marine operations. Ocean Engineering. vol. 125.
- (2016) Analysis of lifting operation of a monopile considering vessel shielding effects in short-crested waves. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2016-January.
- (2016) Operability Analysis of Monopile Lowering Operation Using Different Numerical Approaches. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 26 (2).
- (2016) Assessment of Allowable Sea States During Installation of OWT Monopiles with Shallow Penetration in the Seabed. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 138 (4).
- (2016) Probabilistic methods for planning of inspection for fatigue cracks in offshore structures. Marine Structures. vol. 46.
- (2016) A hybrid empirical-numerical method for hydroelastic analysis of a floater-and-net system. Journal of Ship Research. vol. 60 (1).
- (2016) A sensitivity study of wave and wind induced responses of the combined energy concept SFC based on experimental measurements. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2016-January.
- (2016) Experimental and numerical study of the response of the offshore combined wind/wave energy concept SFC in extreme environmental conditions. Marine Structures. vol. 50.
- (2016) Experimental study of the functionality of a semisubmersible wind turbine combined with flap-type Wave Energy Converters. Renewable Energy. vol. 93.
- (2016) Correlation between Acceleration and Drivetrain Load Effects for Monopile Offshore Wind Turbines. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2016) Development of a 5 MW reference gearbox for offshore wind turbines. Wind Energy. vol. 19 (6).
- (2016) Drivetrain load effects in a 5-MW bottom-fixed wind turbine under blade-pitch fault condition and emergency shutdown. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 753 (11).
- (2016) A 5MW direct-drive generator for floating spar-buoy wind turbine: Drive-train dynamics. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part C, journal of mechanical engineering science.
- (2016) Numerical study of ice-induced loads and responses of a monopile-type offshore wind turbine in parked and operating conditions. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 123.
- (2016) Nonlinear local structural modelling and analysis of the interface for a hybrid wind and wave energy converter concept. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2016-January.
- (2016) Comparative experimental study of the survivability of a combined wind and wave energy converter in two testing facilities. Ocean Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2016) Experimental and numerical comparisons of hydrodynamic responses for a combined wind and wave energy converter concept under operational conditions. Renewable Energy. vol. 93.