Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
My research interests are biosystematics and biogeography, particularly of polychaete worms (Polychaeta). I also have a great interest in sea slugs (Nudibranchia). My research is focused on phylogeny, taxonomy and biogeography within these groups, as well as faunistics and biodiversity of marine invertebrates along the Norwegian coast.
Current research projects:
- Biosystematics of Nereididae (Polychaeta)
- Taxonomy and biogeography in polychaetes in the Norwegian waters
- Mapping and taxonomy of polychaetes in the Norwegian Sea (PolyNor)
- Taxonomy and biogeography in sea slugs (Nudibranchia) in Norwegian waters
- DNA barcoding - polychaetes, nudibranchs and skates