Postal addressDepartment of Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Tor Ove Leiknes
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Assessment of the Hydraulic and Toxic Metal Removal Capacities of Bioretention Cells After 2 to 8 Years of Service. Water, Air and Soil Pollution. volum 225 (1).
- (2014) Applicability of blocking laws in non-Newtonian fluid membrane filtration. Desalination and Water Treatment.
- (2014) Effects of membrane filtration on bacterial number and microbial diversity in marine recirculating aquaculture system (RAS) for Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.) production. Aquaculture. volum 422-423.
- (2013) Intensive rearing of cod larvae (Gadus morhua) in recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS) implementing a membrane bioreactor (MBR) for enhanced colloidal particle and fine suspended solids removal. Aquacultural Engineering.
- (2013) Membrane performance and fouling behavior of membrane bioreactors installed in marine recirculating aquaculture systems. Aquacultural Engineering.
- (2013) Integrated membrane bioreactor for water quality control in marine recirculating aquaculture systems. Separation science and technology (Print). volum 48 (12).
- (2013) Fractal dimension analysis of flocs in inline coagulation-microfiltration of natural organic matter (NOM). Separation science and technology (Print). volum 48 (18).
- (2013) Analysis of membrane and cake layer resistances in coagulation-constant flux dead-end microfiltration of NOM. Separation science and technology (Print). volum 48 (15).
- (2012) The biofilm membrane bioreactor (BF-MBR)-a review. Desalination and Water Treatment. volum 37 (1-3).
- (2012) Does Reduction of SMPs by Addition of Inorganic Coagulant Lead to a Better Biofim-MBR Performace?. Procedia Engineering. volum 44.
- (2012) Improved Performance through Particle Surface Modifications by Coagulation with Inorganic Coagulants in a Biofilm Membrane Bioreactor (BF-MBR). Separation science and technology (Print). volum 48 (2).
- (2012) Particle separation in moving bed biofilm reactor - applications and opportunities. Separation science and technology (Print). volum 47 (5).
- (2012) In-line coagulation prior to ceramic microfiltration for surface water treatment - Minimisation of flocculation pre-treatment. Desalination and Water Treatment. volum 42 (1-3).
- (2012) MS2 Removal from High NOM Content Surface Water by Coagulation - Ceramic Microfiltration, for Potable Water Production. AIChE Journal. volum 58 (7).
- (2012) Two-stage biofilm-MBR for nitrogen removal and enhanced membrane performance. Water Science and Technology. volum 66 (3).
- (2012) Comparison of membrane filtration performance between biofilm-MBR and activated sludge-MBR. Desalination and Water Treatment. volum 48 (1-3).
- (2011) Impact of denitrification on the performance of a biofilm-MBR (BF-MBR). Desalination. volum 283.
- (2011) Membrane reactor design as a tool for better membrane performance in a biofilm MBR (BF-MBR). Desalination and Water Treatment. volum 25 (1-3).
- (2011) Effect of addition of different additives on overall performance of bioflim-MBR (BF-MBR). Desalination and Water Treatment. volum 34 (1-3).
- (2011) Extractive biofilm membrane bioreactor with energy recovery from excess aeration and new membrane fouling control. Bioresource Technology. volum 102 (3).