Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) The relationship of anxiety, depression and behavioral problems with recurrent headache in late adolescence - a Young-HUNT follow-up study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 16 (10).
- (2015) Sedentary behaviour and risk of mortality from all-causes and cardiometabolic diseases in adults: Evidence from the HUNT3 population cohort. British Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 49 (11).
- (2015) Longitudinal associations between asthma and general and abdominal weight status among Norwegian adolescents and young adults: The HUNT Study. Pediatric Obesity. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) Cultural activity participation and associations with self-perceived health, life-satisfaction and mental health: the Young HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) Intergenerational Hazardous Alcohol Use and Area Factors: The HUNT Study, Norway. Substance Use & Misuse. vol. 50 (14).
- (2015) Genetic Effects on Longitudinal Changes from Healthy to Adverse Weight and Metabolic Status—The HUNT Study. PLoS ONE.
- (2015) Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - a HUNT Study. Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - a HUNT Study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 25.
- (2015) Women's weight and disordered eating in a large Norwegian community sample: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). BMJ Open. vol. 5 (10).
- (2014) Anxiety, depression and behavioral problems among adolescents with recurrent headache: the Young-HUNT study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 15 (38).
- (2014) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting and leisure screen time with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) General, but not abdominal, overwight increases odds of asthma among Norwegian adolescents: the Young-HUNT study. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 103 (12).
- (2014) Cohort profile of the Young-HUNT Study, Norway: A population-based study of adoelscents. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (2).
- (2014) Four tragedies and a happy ending – autobiographical interpretations of unemployment. Journal of Youth Studies. vol. 17 (10).
- (2014) Smoking, alcohol consumption, and drug use among adolescents with psychiatric disorders compared with a population based sample. Journal of Adolescence. vol. 37 (7).
- (2014) Risk factors for suicidal thoughts in adolescence-a prospective cohort study:the Young-HUNT study. BMJ Open. vol. 4 (8).
- (2014) The prevalence of metabolic syndrome and metabolically healthy obesity in Europe: A collaborative analysis of ten large cohort studies. BMC Endocrine Disorders. vol. 14.
- (2014) Is self-rated health a stable and predictive factor for allostatic load in early adulthood? Findings from the Nord Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Social Science and Medicine. vol. 117.
- (2013) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting, TV viewing and leisure-time computer use with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (JSSM). vol. 17 (1).
- (2013) High school dropout and long-term sickness and disability in young adulthood: a prospective propensity score stratified cohort study (the Young-HUNT study). BMC Public Health. vol. 13.
- (2013) Adolescent Health and High School Dropout: A Prospective Cohort Study of 9000 Norwegian Adolescents (The Young-HUNT). PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (9).