Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Exercise training reduces resting heart rate via downregulation of the funny channel HCN4. Nature Communications. vol. 5.
- (2014) A simple nonexercise model of cardiorespiratory fitness predicts long-term mortality. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 46 (6).
- (2014) Remote ischemic preconditioning preserves mitochondrial function and influences myocardial MicroRNA expression in atrial myocardium during coronary bypass surgery. Circulation Research. vol. 114 (5).
- (2013) Letter by Halle regarding article, "Cardiovascular risk of high- versus moderate-intensity aerobic exercise in coronary heart disease patients" Responce. Circulation. vol. 127 (21).
- (2005) Cardiovascular risk factors emerge after artificial selection for low aerobic capacity. Cardiovascular risk factors emerge after artificial selection for low aerobic capacity. Science. vol. 307 (5708).