Department of Circulation and Medical Imaging
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Combined association of physical activity, ischaemic heart disease and comorbid depression on mortality risk in the elderly: The HUNT Study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. volum April (20).
- (2013) Combined association of physical activity, ischaemic heart disease and comorbid depression on mortality risk in the elderly: The HUNT Study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology.
- (2013) Aerobic exercise training improves right- and left ventricular systolic function in patients with COPD. COPD. volum 10 (3).
- (2013) Circulating MicroRNAs and Aerobic Fitness - The HUNT-Study. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (2).
- (2013) Aksellerasjon og sprint i Tippeligaen. Fotballtreneren.
- (2013) Aerobic interval training partly reverse contractile dysfunction and impaired Ca2+ handling in atrial myocytes from rats with post infarction heart failure. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (6:e66288).
- (2013) Exercise-induced myofibrillar disruption with sarcolemmal integrity prior to simulated diving has no effect on vascular bubble formation in rats. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 113 (5).
- (2013) Exercise training and losartan improve endothelial function in heart failure rats by different mechanisms. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. volum 47 (3).
- (2013) Aerobic capacity reference data in 3816 healthy men and women 20-90 years. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (5:e64319).
- (2013) High- versus moderate-intensity aerobic exercise training effects on skeletal muscle of infarcted rats. Journal of applied physiology. volum 114 (8).
- (2013) Peak oxygen uptake and physical activity in 13-18 year olds: The Young-HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 45 (2).
- (2013) Evidence against a Beneficial Effect of Irisin in Humans. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (9).
- (2013) Age and gender differences of endothelial function in 4739 healthy adults; the HUNT3 Fitness Study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. volum 20.
- (2013) MicroRNA ekspresjon i humant hjertevev. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger / De norske kirurgiske foreninger. volum 89.
- (2013) Deletion of mouse Alkbh7 leads to obesity. Journal of Molecular Cell Biology. volum 5 (3).
- (2013) Insomnia Symptoms and Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Healthy Individuals: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Sleep. volum 36 (1).
- (2013) Low- and High-Volume of Intensive Endurance Training Significantly Improves Maximal Oxygen Uptake after 10-Weeks of Training in Healthy Men. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (5).
- (2012) High-intensity knee extensor training restores skeletal muscle function in CORD patients. European Respiratory Journal. volum 40 (5).
- (2012) Choline and phosphatidylcholine are associated with aerobic capacity: the HUNT-Study. Cardiovascular Research. volum 93.
- (2012) Serum Levels of Choline-Containing Compounds Are Associated with Aerobic Fitness Level: The HUNT-Study. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (7).