Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Interorganizational complexity and organizational accident risk: A literature review. Safety Science. vol. 82.
- (2015) Psychosocial workplace factors associated with sickness presenteeism, sickness absenteeism, and long-term health in a Norwegian industrial company. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2014) "Sound of Well-being" revisited - Choir singing and well-being among Norwegian municipal employees. Journal of Applied Arts & Health. vol. 5 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Which types of leadership behaviors can promote safety in an interorganizational context?. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).
- (2016) What Inter-Organizational Factors are Related to Risk of Major Accidents in Offshore Operations?. Proceedings of the Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management (PSAM) 12 Conference - Volume 11.
- (2013) Building Healthy Organizations Through Music and Culture Interventions. Salutogenic Organizations and Change. The concepts behind organizational health intervention research.