Postal addressDepartment of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Apolipoprotein E ε2 genotype delays onset of dementia with Lewy bodies in a Norwegian cohort. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry.
- (2014) The protective effect of LRRK2 p.R1398H on risk of Parkinson's disease is independent of MAPT and SNCA variants. Neurobiology of Aging. volum 35 (1).
- (2013) Population-specific frequencies for LRRK2 susceptibility variants in the genetic epidemiology of Parkinson's disease (GEO-PD) consortium. Movement Disorders. volum 28 (12).
- (2013) IgM to S-nitrosylated protein is found intrathecally in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Journal of Neuroimmunology. volum 256 (1-2).
- (2012) Modification of the Brief Smell Identification Test by Introduction of a Placebo. Neuroscience & Medicine. volum 3 (2).
- (2011) Parkinson-related genetics in patients treated with deep brain stimulation. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. volum 123 (3).
- (2011) Subclinical signs in LRRK2 mutation carriers. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. volum 17 (7).
- (2011) Association of LRRK2 exonic variants with susceptibility to Parkinson's disease: a case-control study. Lancet Neurology. volum 10 (10).
- (2010) Novel pathogenic LRRK2 p.Asn1437His substitution in familial Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. volum 25 (13).
- (2010) Genealogical studies in LRRK2-associated Parkinson's disease in central Norway. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. volum 16 (8).
- (2010) Biomarkers: Parkinson disease with dementia and dementia with Lewy bodies. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. volum 16 (5).
- (2010) An independent replica of PARK16 in Asian samples. Neurology. volum 75 (24).
- (2009) Cerebrospinal fluid cytokine levels in migraine, tension-type headache and cervicogenic headache. Cephalalgia. volum 29 (3).
- (2009) Fine-mapping and candidate gene investigation within the PARK 10 locus. European Journal of Human Genetics. volum 17 (3).
- (2009) Metabolomic profiling in LRRK2-related Parkinson's disease. PLoS ONE. volum 4 (10).
- (2009) Visual evoked potential and spatial frequency in migraine: a longitudinal study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. volum 189.
- (2009) IGM OLIGOCLONAL BANDS AGAINST S-NITROSYLATED PROTEINS IN MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 108.
- (2009) Glutathione is reduced in neutrophils from patients with sporadic Parkinson's disease. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. volum 15.
- (2008) Cerebrospinal fluid cytokine levels in migraine, tension-type headache, and cervicogenic headache. Cephalalgia. volum 29.
- (2008) Brainstem auditory-evoked potential habituation and intensity-dependence related to serotonin metabolism in migraine: A longitudinal study. Clinical Neurophysiology. volum 119 (5).