Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Hydrogen embrittlement revealed via novel in situ fracture experiments using notched micro-cantilever specimens. Acta Materialia.
- (2017) Hydrogen-enhanced cracking revealed by in situ micro-cantilever bending test inside environmental scanning electron microscope. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 375 (2098).
- (2017) In-situ micro-cantilever bending test in environmental scanning electron microscope: Real time observation of hydrogen enhanced cracking. Scripta Materialia. vol. 127.
- (2017) Hydrogen enhanced cracking studies on Fe–3wt%Si single and bi-crystal microcantilevers. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 375.
- (2017) In situ electrochemical microcantilever bending test: A new insight into hydrogen enhanced cracking. Scripta Materialia. vol. 132.
- (2017) In situ micromechanical testing in environmental scanning electron microscope: A new insight into hydrogen-assisted cracking. Acta Materialia.
- (2016) Microscopic incompatibility controlling plastic deformation of bicrystals. Acta Materialia. vol. 106.
- (2016) Metastable high-entropy dual-phase alloys overcome the strength–ductility trade-off. Nature.
- (2015) Design of a twinning-induced plasticity high entropy alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 94.
- (2015) Non-equiatomic high entropy alloys: Approach towards rapid alloy screening and property-oriented design. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 648.
- (2014) Composition dependence of phase stability, deformation mechanisms, and mechanical properties of the CoCrFeMnNi high-entropy alloy system. JOM: The Member Journal of TMS. vol. 66 (10).
- (2017) Understanding the hydrogen embrittlement by novel critical experiments. Invited lecture at University of Science and Technology Beijing . University of Science and Technology Beijing; Beijing. 2017-08-28 - 2017-08-28.
- (2017) Critical experiments for understanding the hydrogen embrittlement. The 2017 world confrence on advances in structural engineering and mechanics . Int'l Association of Structural Engineering & Mechanics; Ilsan. 2017-08-28 - 2017-09-01.
- (2017) Combining science and engineering to prevent hydrogen embrittlement in the pipeline: The experience in North sea. 2017 Asia Pacific Pipeline Confrence . China university of petroleum; Qingdao. 2017-07-21 - 2017-07-23.
- (2017) Hydrogen embrittlement in FeAl revealed via in-situ microcantilever tests. Intermetallics 2017 ; Bad Staffelstein. 2017-10-02 - 2017-10-06.
- (2017) Hydrogen Embrittlement Investigated by Novel Critical Experiments. The challenges od hydrogen and metals . Royal Society; London. 2017-01-16 - 2017-01-18.
- (2016) Hydrogen embrittlement investigated by novel critical experiments. HEmS Workshop ; 2016-09-23 - 2016-09-23.
- (2016) In-situ electro chemical micro cantilever bending test of single and bicrystal beams. MSE conference ; Darmstadt. 2016-09-27 - 2016-09-29.
- (2015) Hydrogen embrittlement revisited by novel nano-mechanical approach. 16th Nordic Corrosion Congress ; 2015-05-20 - 2015-05-22.
- (2015) Challenges in Norwegian Oil and Gas Industry to overcomeHydrogen embrittlement. Hydrogen Embrittlement and Sour Gas Corrosion . Max Plank institute for iron research; Duesseldorf. 2015-01-27 - 2015-01-28.
- (2015) Micro and Nanomechanical Testing under Simulated Environmental Conditions. TMS 2015 144th ANNUAL MEETING & EXHIBITION . TMS; Orlando. 2015-03-15 - 2015-03-19.
- (2015) A novel approach investigating hydrogen embrittlement in iron aluminides. MRS Fall Conference ; 2015-11-29 - 2015-12-04.
- (2015) Grain Boundary Effect on Hydrogen Degredation. MRS Fall Conference ; Boston. 2015-11-29 - 2015-12-04.
- (2015) In situ electrochemical-micro-compression test: An investigation of dislocation-grain boundary interaction in presence of hydrogen. TMS 2015, 144th Annual Meeting and Exhibition ; 2015-03-15 - 2015-03-19.