Welcome to the world’s northernmost psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics lab!
In the Language Acquisition and Language Processing Lab we investigate language skills in children and adults. The Lab is primarily dedicated to basic research. We do experimental research on language acquisition (first language acquisition with children and second language acquisition with adults) as well as on language processing (for instance comprehension and categorisation). Our goal is to find out how humans develop their abilities to understand and reflect on the world around them and to talk about it. Closely related is the question what young children know about the world around them. How do they think? How do they learn to talk?
- Podcast on the advantages of active use of the two standard varieties of Norwegian
- Prof. Vulchanova gives a talk at the Psychology Higher Seminar, Örebro University
- Prof. Vulchanova is external reviewer for Pia Nordgren's thesis defense, Gotheburg University March 3, 2016
- The "Perspecitve on Language Development" workshop will take place on March 1st, 2016.
- Prof. Vulchanova gives a talk in the High Seminar, Örebro University and is the opponent at a doctoral defense at the Department of Psychology, Örebro University on February 5th, 2016.
- More information on COST action.
See also our News Archive.