NTNU Brussels Office
Work in Brussel
The NTNU Brussels Office overall task from its base in Brussels is to contribute to achieving the goals set out in the NTNU Strategy and the International action plan by contributing to increase the number of European funded projects NTNU coordinate and participate in.
The NTNU Brussels Office represents NTNU in Brussels, provides strategic advice on European policies, promotes NTNU positions, manages or participates in strategic networks and initiatives in Brussels, and provides professional services to the NTNU community based on its Brussels presence.
The office represents both «the door to NTNU» for organizations that want to collaborate and create synergies with NTNU, and «the door to Europe» for colleague active in or willing to enter the European Arena.
The office activities and services include the following:
- Promotion and representation of NTNU in Brussels
- Positioning of NTNU in relevant Brussels-based initiatives and bodies
- Contribution to improve NTNU’s EU project portfolio
- Provide internship opportunities for NTNU employees and students
- Provision of logistic support and services in Brussels