Adrian Dybfest Eriksen
Background and activities
Main domains of research and teaching:
- Psychological perspectives on learning and skill development: probabilistic epigenesis, dynamical systems, and neural darwinism
- Particular focus on reading, math, motor skills and executive functions in elementary school
- Quantitative research methods on skills, with a special interest in non-parametric statistics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Proximal–Distal Motor Control in Skilled Drummers: The Effect on Tapping Frequency of Mechanically Constraining Joints of the Arms in Skilled Drummers and Unskilled Controls. Sage Open. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Gender Gaps in Letter-Sound Knowledge Persist Across the First School Year. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9 (301).
- (2017) Letter-Sound Knowledge: Exploring Gender Differences in Children When They Start School Regarding Knowledge of Large Letters, Small Letters, Sound Large Letters, and Sound Small Letters. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2014) Kroppskontroll - en kvalitativ studie om pro-anoreksi på nett. Psykologisk tidsskrift. vol. 18 (1).