Saleh Abdel-Afou Alaliyat
Background and activities
- IE500217 - Computer graphics I, 7.5ETC, autumn 2014, autumn 2015, autumn 2018.
- IE502114 - Virtual worlds, 7.5ETC, autumn 2015, autumn 2016, autumn 2018.
- IE501714 - Swarm intelligence, 7.5ETC, spring 2016, autumn 2017, spring 2018.
- IE502014 - Topics in artificial intelligence, 7.5ETC, spring 2019, spring 2020, spring 2021.
- IDATA2501 - Information Seurity, 7.5ETC, autumn, 2021.
- IDATA2504 - Game Development, 7.5ETC, autumn, 2021.
- ID302809 - Information security, 10ETC, autumn 2018, autumn 2019, autumn 2020.
- IE303512 - Image Analysis, 10ETC, autumn 2019, autumn 2020.
- IE303109 - Intelligent systems, 10ETC, spring 2013, spring 2014.
- IE100212 – Microcontrollers, 10ETC, autumn 2014, autumn 2015.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) An agent-based approach for predicting patterns of pathogen transmission between aquaculture sites in the Norwegian fjords. Aquaculture. vol. 505.
- (2019) Optimal fish densities and farm locations in Norwegian fjords: a framework to use a PSO algorithm to optimize an agent-based model to simulate fish disease dynamics. Aquaculture International. vol. 27 (3).
- (2015) An agent-based model to simulate contagious disease dynamics in fish populations. International Journal of Simulation. Systems, Science and Technology. vol. 16 (3).
- (2014) ECOSYSTEM-BASED APPROACH TO NORWEGIAN AQUACULTURE MANAGEMENT. European Scientific Journal. vol. 2.
- (2021) Speaker Verification Using Machine Learning for Door Access Control Systems. Springer. 2021. ISBN 9783030763466. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
Part of book/report
- (2016) 3D Virtual Fish Population World for Learning and Training Purposes. 2016 9th EUROSIM Congress on Modelling and Simulation Oulu, Finland 12-16 September 2016.
- (2015) An Aqua Agent-Based Model to Simulate Fish Disease Dynamics with Reference to Norwegian Aquaculture. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT'15).
- (2015) An agent-based model to simulate infectious disease dynamics in an aquaculture facility. 17th International conference on computer modelling and simulation, UKSim-AMSS, Cambridge, United Kingdom 25-27 March 2015.
- (2014) Optimisation of Boids Swarm Model Based on Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimisation Algorithm(Comparative Study). Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th - May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2014) Recycling a discarded robotic arm for automation engineering education. Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th - May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2013) Path Planning in Dynamic Environment Using Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm. 2013 5th International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Applied Optimization, ICMSAO 2013, Hammamet, 28-30 April. 2013.
- (2013) An agent-based model to simulate pathogen transmission between aquaculture sites in the Romsdalsfjord. Proceedings 27th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2013, May 27th - May 30th, 2013, Ålesund, Norway.
- (2019) Agent-based modeling for environmental management. Case study: virus dynamics affecting Norwegian fish farming in fjords. 2019. ISBN 9788230864418.
- (2008) Video - based fall detection in elderly’s houses . 2008.