Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A stabilized cut discontinuous Galerkin framework for elliptic boundary value and interface problems. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. vol. 348.
- (2014) A Stabilized Nitsche Overlapping Mesh Method for the Stokes Problem. Numerische Mathematik. vol. 128 (1).
- (2014) A Stabilized Nitsche Fictitious Domain Method for the Stokes Problem. Journal of Scientific Computing. vol. 61 (3).
- (2013) Efficient Implementation of Finite Element Methods on Nonmatching and Overlapping Meshes in Three Dimensions. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. vol. 35 (1).
- (2013) Proceedings of the 26th Nordic Seminar on Computational Mechanics. 2013. ISBN 978-82-92593-12-7.
Part of book/report
- (2013) A stabilized Nitsche fictitious domain formulation for the three-field Stokes problem. Proceedings of the 26th Nordic Seminar on Computational Mechanics.
- (2010) Towards an Implementation of Nitsche's Method on Overlapping Meshes in 3D. ICNAAM 2010: International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2010.