Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) General order conditions for stochastic partitioned Runge–Kutta methods. BIT Numerical Mathematics.
- (2017) Order conditions for stochastic Runge–Kutta methods preserving quadratic invariants of Stratonovich SDEs. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. vol. 316.
- (2016) Cheap arbitrary high order methods for single integrand SDEs. BIT Numerical Mathematics. vol. 57 (1).
- (2015) Numerical modeling of aquifer thermal energy efficiency under regional groundwater flow: a case study at Oslo Airport. Hydrology Research. vol. 46 (5).
- (2015) Temperature boundary conditions for ATES systems. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1648.
- (2015) Stability analysis and classification of Runge-Kutta methods for index 1 stochastic differential-algebraic equations with scalar noise. Applied Numerical Mathematics. vol. 96.
- (2015) Scientific Computing with HOMsPy. Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science. vol. 1.
- (2014) Higher-order geometric integrators for a class of Hamiltonian systems. International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics (IJGMMP). vol. 11 (1:1450009).
- (2012) Positivity preserving discretization of time dependent semiconductor drift-diffusion equations. Applied Numerical Mathematics. vol. 62 (10).
- (2012) A Runge-Kutta method for index 1 stochastic differential-algebraic equations with scalar noise. BIT Numerical Mathematics. vol. 52 (2).
- (2012) Subquadrature expansions for TSRK methods. Numerical Algorithms. vol. 59 (3).
- (2012) Systematic Improvement of Splitting Methods for the Hamiilton Equations. Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science. vol. I.
- (2011) B-series analysis of iterated Taylor methods. BIT Numerical Mathematics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2011) Composition of stochastic B-series with applications to implicit Taylor methods. Applied Numerical Mathematics. vol. 61 (4).
- (2010) Stochastic Taylor Expansions: Weight Functions of B-Series Expressed as Multiple Integrals. Stochastic Analysis and Applications. vol. 28 (2).
- (2010) Minisymposium Topics in Learning Applied and Industrial Mathematics. Mathematics in Industry. vol. 15.
- (2008) B-series analysis of stochastic Runge-Kutta methods that use an iterative scheme to compute their internal stage values. SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis. vol. 47 (1).
- (2004) The behaviour of the local error in splitting methods applied to stiff problems. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 195 (2).
- (2004) Singly Diagonally Implicit Runge�Kutta Methods with an Explicit First Stage. BIT Numerical Mathematics. vol. 44 (3).
- (2001) Multirate Partitioned Runge-Kutta Methods. BIT Numerical Mathematics. vol. 41 (3).
- (2000) A time-reversible, regularized, switching integrator for the N-body problem. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. vol. 22 (3).
- (1996) An Analysis of the order of Runge-Kutta methods that use an iterative scheme to compute their internal stage values. BIT Numerical Mathematics.
- (1996) Runge-Kutta research in Trondheim. Applied Numerical Mathematics. vol. 22.
- (1994) The use of Butcher series in the analysis of Newton-like iterations in Runge-Kutta formulas. Applied Numerical Mathematics. vol. 15 (3).