Anne Kristin Kvitle
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Accessible maps for the color vision deficient observers: past and present knowledge and future possibilities. Proceedings of the International Cartographic Association (ICA). vol. 1.
- (2018) Should Colour Vision Deficiency Be a Recognized Special Education Need (SEN)?. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 256.
- (2018) Legibility in Print Text for People with Impaired Vision. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 256.
- (2016) Quality of color coding in maps for color deficient observers. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology. vol. Part F129934.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Methods for psychophysical assessment of colour difference by observers with a colour vision deficiency. 2018 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS); 19th and 20th September, 2018, Gjøvik, Norway.
- (2016) Colour Coding of Maps for Colour Deficient Observers. Universal Design 2016: Learning from the past, designing for the future. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Universal Design (UD 2016), York, United Kingdom, August 21–24, 2016.
- (2015) Adaptive colour rendering of maps for users with colour vision deficiencies. Color Imaging XX: Displaying, Processing, Hardcopy, and Applications;.