Background and activities
- Senior Editor of the Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer publishers (http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/13132) - 2010 - 2014.
- Series co-editor in the book series: EDWARD ELGAR SERIES ON SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION AND ENTREPREENEURSHIP
- Member of editorial review board - International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development (IJSESD) (http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-social-ecology-sustainable/1174#editorial-board)
- Co-editor of Special Issue on Comparative studies of Regional and Sectoral Innovation policies: International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development (Special Issue 2009).
Holtskog, H., Carayannis, E.G., Kaloudis, A., Ringen, G. (2018): Learning Factories: The Nordic Modes of Manufacturing. Palgrave Studies in Democracy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Growth. Palgrave.
(2017). Does urbanization lead to less energy use on road transport? Evidence from municipalities in Norway. In Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, vol. 57.
Boring P, K. Flanagan, A. Kaloudis, K. Karakasidou, (2015): International Mobility: findings from a survey of researchers in European Union. In Science and Public Policy. Science and Public Policy first published online March 25, 2015 doi:10.1093/scipol/scv006.
Langfeldt L., H. Godø, Å. Gornitzka, A. Kaloudis (2012): Integration modes in EU research: Centrifugality versus coordination of national research policies. In Science and Public Policy, 2012, Volume 39, Issue 1. Pp. 88-98.
Knell M., A. Kaloudis, E. Kallerud (2010): National Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks: Norway. Chapter in the SSH8-CT-2009-225368 INGENIOUS (Impact of Networks, Globalisation and their Interaction with EU strategies) project report: Knell M (ed.) (2010): National Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks. Deliverable D3.2 – Research Report.
Flanagan K., A. Kaloudis, P. Børing (2010): Study on mobility patterns and career paths of EU researchers in the non-university research institutes sector: MORE technical report, work package 3 & 4. EU Commission report.
Børing P., A. Kaloudis, E. Lykoyianni (2010): Updated indicators of researcher mobility: Report from MORE project, Work package 2, approved by DG RTD. EU Commission report.
Butler J., T. Dunnewijk, A. Kaloudis, K-H. Leitner, H. Meijers, T. Næss, B. Poti, P. Shapira, S. Slipersæter, J. Youti (2010): Analysis of the evolution of the costs of research - trends, drivers and impacts (COST): Report on Litterature Review and Framework. Deliverable 2. Study commissioned by DG Research, Directorate B - European Research Area (150 pages).
Carayannis E. G., A. Kaloudis (2010): 21st Century Democratic Capitalism: A Time for Action and a Time to Lead. In International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development, Volume 1, Issue 1.
Godø H., L. Langfeldt, A. Kaloudis et al. (2009): In need of a Better Framework for Success: An evaluation of the Norwegian participation of the EU 6th Framework Programme (2003-2006) and the first part of the EU 7th Framework Programme (2007-2008). NIFU STEP report 22/2009.
Braun M., B. Lepori, E. Reale, S. Slipersaeter, A. Kaloudis, G. Filiatreau, P. Larédo (2009): Tools and Indicators for Community Research Evaluation and Monitoring: Final Report. Prepared for European Commission - DG Research Unit A.3 – Evaluation and Monitoring of Programmes. July 2009.
Næss T, L-A. Støren, A. Kaloudis (2009): Life-long learning and work-related training in Norway – an international perspective. NIFU STEP-report 18/2009.
European Commission (2009): Evaluation of the sixth framework programmes for research and technological development 2002-2006. Report of the Expert group. February 2009.
Carayannis E., A. Kaloudis (2009): A time for Action and a Time to Lead: Democratic Capitalism and a new “New Deal” for the US and the World in the Twenty-first Century, in Japan Economic Currents, no. 71, January 2009, pp: 6-10.
Kaloudis A., T. E. Pedersen (2008): Analysis of sectoral innovation systems in Europe: the energy production sector. (NIFU STEP-report documenting results and work from the DG ENTR project “Sectoral Innovation watch - Systematic). NIFU STEP-report 32/2008.
Carayannis E., A. Kaloudis, Å. Mariussen (eds.) (2008): Diversity in the Knowledge Economy: Social and economic Dynamics. Edward Elgar Publisher (April 2008).
Kaloudis A. (2008): Indicators on sectoral heterogeneity, in E. Carayannis, A. Kaloudis, Å. Mariussen: Diversity in the Knowledge Economy: Social and economic Dynamics. Edward Elgar Publisher (April 2008).
Klitkou A., A. Kaloudis (2007): Scientific versus economic specialization of Business R&D – the case of Norway. In Research Evaluation 16 (4), December 2007, pp283-298.
M. Dinges, M. Berger, R. Fischer, A. Kaloudis (2007): Monitoring sector specialization of public and private funded business research and development. In Science and Public Policy vol. 34, no. 6, July 2007, pp. 431-443.
Kaloudis A., K. Rørstad (2006): Analysis of public R&D funding in Norway. NIFU STEP Working paper 51/2006.
Iversen E., A. Kaloudis (2006): IP-valuation as a tool to sustain innovation, in Bosworth D., E. Webster (2006): The management of Intellectual Property, Edward Elgar Cheltenham, UK.
Kaloudis A. (ed.). (2006): European R&D diversity in the public R&D system. IPTS-report (ERAWATCH R&D specialisation project).
Herstad S., T. Sandven, A. Kaloudis (2006): Foreign affiliate R&D investments in Norway. NIFU STEP report 1/2006.
Smith K., T. Sandven, A. Kaloudis (2005): Structural Change, Growth and Innovation: The roles of Medium and Low-tech industries, 1980-2000. In H. Hirsch-Kreinsen et al. (eds): Low-tech Innovation in the Knowledge Economy, Peter Lang Europeischer Verlag der Wissenschaften. Frankfurt am Main.
Godø H, A. Kaloudis et al. (2004): Evaluation of the Norwegian participation in the 5th Framework Programme. NIFU STEP and Technopolis report.
Kaloudis A, P. Koch (2004) (ed): The role of the business-oriented Norwegian Research Institutes in the national innovation system, NIFU STEP Report. Oslo.
D. Humphrey, A. Kaloudis, G. Øwre, (2004): The Future of Cash: falling legal use and implications for government policy. In International Financial Markets, Institutions & Money, 14 (2004) 221-233.
O. Persson, G. Melin, R. Danell, A. Kaloudis (1997): Research Collaboration at Nordic Universities, in Scientometrics, Vol. 39, No 2, June 1997.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Does urbanization lead to less energy use on road transport? Evidence from municipalities in Norway. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 57.
- (2015) International mobility: Findings from a survey of researchers in the EU. Science and Public Policy.
- (2012) Integration modes in EU research: Centrifugality versus coordination of national research policies. Science and Public Policy. vol. 39 (1).
- (2007) Scientific versus economic specialisation of business R&D - the case of Norway. Research Evaluation. vol. 16 (4).
- (2004) The future of cash: falling legal use and implications for government policy. Journal of international financial markets, institutions, and money. vol. 14.
- (2018) Learning Factories: The Nordic Model of Manufacturing. Palgrave Macmillan. 2018. ISBN 978-3-319-41887-2.
- (2008) Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society: Heterogeneity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Edward Elgar Publishing. 2008. ISBN 9781847202116.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Coping with structural change: Understanding framework conditions. Coping With the Future - Rethinking Assumptions for Society, Business and WOrk.
- (2017) Student Input – A Case of an Extended Flipped Classroom. 2017 16th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training (ITHET).
- (2012) Internasjonale forskningspolitiske trender og FoU-begrepet. FoU-begrepet under press. Om møtet mellom forskningspolitikk og forskningsstatistikk.
- (2011) Norsk FoU- og innovasjonsinnsats i internasjonal kontekst. Det norske forsknings- og innovasjonssystemet - statistikk og indikatorer 2011.
- (2010) Drahjelpen fra EU: rammeprogrammene som forsknings- og innovasjonspolitiske virkemidler. Innovasjonspoilitikk - problemstillinger og utfordringer.
- (2010) National Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks: Norway. SSH8-CT-2009-225368 INGINEUS Impact of Networks, Globalisation and their Interaction with EU Strategies.
- (2010) Norway. National Innovation systems and global innovation networks (Synthesis report on the evolution of national innovation system and its relevance for the emergence of GINs) Deliverable D3.2.
- (2008) Introduction. Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society: Heterogeneity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- (2008) Heterogeneity as sectoral specialization: the case of EU15. Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society: Heterogeneity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- (2015) Bedre sammen - en dybdestudie av samarbeidsrelasjonen mellom NTNU og SINTEF. 2015. ISBN 978-82-327-0134-6. NIFU-rapport (29).
- (2011) Key innovation indicators - learning from principles and practices applied by professional industrial players and investors. 2011.
- (2010) Analysis of the evolution of the costs of research - trends, drivers and impacts (COST): Report on Literature Review and Framework. Deliverable 2. 2010.
- (2010) Study on mobility patterns and career paths of EU researchers: Mobility survey of the non-university research institutes sector. 2010.