Background and activities
- Senior Editor of the Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer publishers (http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/13132) - 2010 - 2014.
- Series co-editor in the book series: EDWARD ELGAR SERIES ON SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION AND ENTREPREENEURSHIP
- Member of editorial review board - International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development (IJSESD) (http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-social-ecology-sustainable/1174#editorial-board)
- Co-editor of Special Issue on Comparative studies of Regional and Sectoral Innovation policies: International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development (Special Issue 2009).
Holtskog H., A. Kaloudis (2017): Learning Factories: The Nordic Modes of Manufacturing. Palgrave Studies in Democracy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Growth. Palgrave (forthcoming).
Boring P, K. Flanagan, A. Kaloudis, K. Karakasidou, (2015): International Mobility: findings from a survey of researchers in European Union. In Science and Public Policy. Science and Public Policy first published online March 25, 2015 doi:10.1093/scipol/scv006.
Kaloudis A. (2012): Internasjonale forskningspolitiske trender og FoU-begrepet. In Søgnen R., K-E. Brofoss (2012): FoU-begrepet under press – Om møtet mellom forskningspolitikk og forskningsstatistikk. Tapir akademisk forlag.
Langfeldt L., H. Godø, Å. Gornitzka, A. Kaloudis (2012): Integration modes in EU research: Centrifugality versus coordination of national research policies. In Science and Public Policy, 2012, Volume 39, Issue 1. Pp. 88-98.
Godø H., A. Kaloudis (2010): Drahjelpen fra EU: rammeprogrammene som forsknings- og innovasjonspolitiske virkemidler. In Spilling O. (2010): Innovasjonspolitikk. Fagbokforlaget.
Knell M., A. Kaloudis, E. Kallerud (2010): National Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks: Norway. Chapter in the SSH8-CT-2009-225368 INGENIOUS (Impact of Networks, Globalisation and their Interaction with EU strategies) project report: Knell M (ed.) (2010): National Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks. Deliverable D3.2 – Research Report.
Flanagan K., A. Kaloudis, P. Børing (2010): Study on mobility patterns and career paths of EU researchers in the non-university research institutes sector: MORE technical report, work package 3 & 4. EU Commission report.
Børing P., A. Kaloudis, E. Lykoyianni (2010): Updated indicators of researcher mobility: Report from MORE project, Work package 2, approved by DG RTD. EU Commission report.
Flanagan K., A. Kaloudis, P. Børing (2010): Study on mobility patterns and career paths of EU researchers in the Higher Education Sector: MORE technical report, work package 3 & 4. EU Commission report.
Butler J., T. Dunnewijk, A. Kaloudis, K-H. Leitner, H. Meijers, T. Næss, B. Poti, P. Shapira, S. Slipersæter, J. Youti (2010): Analysis of the evolution of the costs of research - trends, drivers and impacts (COST): Report on Litterature Review and Framework. Deliverable 2. Study commissioned by DG Research, Directorate B - European Research Area (150 pages).
Carayannis E. G., A. Kaloudis (2010): 21st Century Democratic Capitalism: A Time for Action and a Time to Lead. In International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development, Volume 1, Issue 1.
Godø H., L. Langfeldt, A. Kaloudis et al. (2009): In need of a Better Framework for Success: An evaluation of the Norwegian participation of the EU 6th Framework Programme (2003-2006) and the first part of the EU 7th Framework Programme (2007-2008). NIFU STEP report 22/2009.
Braun M., B. Lepori, E. Reale, S. Slipersaeter, A. Kaloudis, G. Filiatreau, P. Larédo (2009): Tools and Indicators for Community Research Evaluation and Monitoring: Final Report. Prepared for European Commission - DG Research Unit A.3 – Evaluation and Monitoring of Programmes. July 2009.
Næss T, L-A. Støren, A. Kaloudis (2009): Life-long learning and work-related training in Norway – an international perspective. NIFU STEP-report 18/2009.
European Commission (2009): Evaluation of the sixth framework programmes for research and technological development 2002-2006. Report of the Expert group. February 2009.
Carayannis E., A. Kaloudis (2009): A time for Action and a Time to Lead: Democratic Capitalism and a new “New Deal” for the US and the World in the Twenty-first Century, in Japan Economic Currents, no. 71, January 2009, pp: 6-10.
Kaloudis A., T. Næss, T. Sandven (2008): Kompetanseinvesteringer i norsk arbeidsliv. NIFU STEP rapport 31/2008. (Investments in training in Norwegian public and business sectors – in Norwegian).
Kaloudis A., T. E. Pedersen (2008): Analysis of sectoral innovation systems in Europe: the energy production sector. (NIFU STEP-report documenting results and work from the DG ENTR project “Sectoral Innovation watch - Systematic). NIFU STEP-report 32/2008.
Carayannis E., A. Kaloudis, Å. Mariussen (eds.) (2008): Diversity in the Knowledge Economy: Social and economic Dynamics. Edward Elgar Publisher (April 2008).
Kaloudis A. (2008): Indicators on sectoral heterogeneity, in E. Carayannis, A. Kaloudis, Å. Mariussen: Diversity in the Knowledge Economy: Social and economic Dynamics. Edward Elgar Publisher (April 2008).
Klitkou A., A. Kaloudis (2007): Scientific versus economic specialization of Business R&D – the case of Norway. In Research Evaluation 16 (4), December 2007, pp283-298.
M. Dinges, M. Berger, R. Fischer, A. Kaloudis (2007): Monitoring sector specialization of public and private funded business research and development. In Science and Public Policy vol. 34, no. 6, July 2007, pp. 431-443.
Kaloudis A., K. Rørstad (2006): Analysis of public R&D funding in Norway. NIFU STEP Working paper 51/2006.
Iversen E., A. Kaloudis (2006): IP-valuation as a tool to sustain innovation, in Bosworth D., E. Webster (2006): The management of Intellectual Property, Edward Elgar Cheltenham, UK.
Kaloudis A. (ed.). (2006): European R&D diversity in the public R&D system. IPTS-report (ERAWATCH R&D specialisation project).
Herstad S., T. Sandven, A. Kaloudis (2006): Foreign affiliate R&D investments in Norway. NIFU STEP report 1/2006.
Smith K., T. Sandven, A. Kaloudis (2005): Structural Change, Growth and Innovation: The roles of Medium and Low-tech industries, 1980-2000. In H. Hirsch-Kreinsen et al. (eds): Low-tech Innovation in the Knowledge Economy, Peter Lang Europeischer Verlag der Wissenschaften. Frankfurt am Main.
Godø H, A. Kaloudis et al. (2004): Evaluation of the Norwegian participation in the 5th Framework Programme. NIFU STEP and Technopolis report.
Kaloudis A, P. Koch (2004) (ed): The role of the business-oriented Norwegian Research Institutes in the national innovation system, NIFU STEP Report. Oslo.
D. Humphrey, A. Kaloudis, G. Øwre, (2004): The Future of Cash: falling legal use and implications for government policy. In International Financial Markets, Institutions & Money, 14 (2004) 221-233.
Iversen E., A. Kaloudis (2003): IP vauation as a tool to sustain Innovation. STEP report 17/2003.
Kaloudis A., (1998), Measurement of R&D Output Profiles: Conceptual Framework and ‘State of the Art, NIFU skriftserie nr. 20/98.
Kaloudis A., (1998): Bibliometric Indicators, chapter in Smith K., et al., 1998, Understanding Science, Technology and Innovation Indicators: A Guide for Policymakers, IDEA-report 5/1998, DGXII, Brussels.
O. Persson, G. Melin, R. Danell, A. Kaloudis (1997): Research Collaboration at Nordic Universities, in Scientometrics, Vol. 39, No 2, June 1997.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Does urbanization lead to less energy use on road transport? Evidence from municipalities in Norway. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 57.
- (2015) International mobility: Findings from a survey of researchers in the EU. Science and Public Policy.
- (2012) Integration modes in EU research: Centrifugality versus coordination of national research policies. Science and Public Policy. vol. 39 (1).
- (2007) Scientific versus economic specialisation of business R&D - the case of Norway. Research Evaluation. vol. 16 (4).
- (2004) The future of cash: falling legal use and implications for government policy. Journal of international financial markets, institutions, and money. vol. 14.
- (2018) Learning Factories: The Nordic Model of Manufacturing. Palgrave Macmillan. 2018. ISBN 978-3-319-41887-2.
- (2008) Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society: Heterogeneity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Edward Elgar Publishing. 2008. ISBN 9781847202116.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Student Input – A Case of Extended Flipped Classroom. 2017 16th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training (ITHET).
- (2012) Internasjonale forskningspolitiske trender og FoU-begrepet. FoU-begrepet under press. Om møtet mellom forskningspolitikk og forskningsstatistikk.
- (2011) Norsk FoU- og innovasjonsinnsats i internasjonal kontekst. Det norske forsknings- og innovasjonssystemet - statistikk og indikatorer 2011.
- (2010) Drahjelpen fra EU: rammeprogrammene som forsknings- og innovasjonspolitiske virkemidler. Innovasjonspoilitikk - problemstillinger og utfordringer.
- (2010) National Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks: Norway. SSH8-CT-2009-225368 INGINEUS Impact of Networks, Globalisation and their Interaction with EU Strategies.
- (2010) Norway. National Innovation systems and global innovation networks (Synthesis report on the evolution of national innovation system and its relevance for the emergence of GINs) Deliverable D3.2.
- (2008) Introduction. Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society: Heterogeneity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- (2008) Heterogeneity as sectoral specialization: the case of EU15. Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society: Heterogeneity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- (2015) Bedre sammen - en dybdestudie av samarbeidsrelasjonen mellom NTNU og SINTEF. 2015. ISBN 978-82-327-0134-6. NIFU-rapport (29).
- (2011) Key innovation indicators - learning from principles and practices applied by professional industrial players and investors. 2011.
- (2010) Analysis of the evolution of the costs of research - trends, drivers and impacts (COST): Report on Literature Review and Framework. Deliverable 2. 2010.
- (2010) Study on mobility patterns and career paths of EU researchers: Mobility survey of the non-university research institutes sector. 2010.
- (2010) Study on mobility patterns and career paths of EU researchers: Second (final) update of IISER Indicators (deliverable 5). 2010.