Background and activities
- Refrigeration and heat pump technology in general.
- CO2 technology for various applications; supermarkets, industrial heat pumps, transport refrigeration.
- System design for refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pumps, (stationary and automotive).
- Compressor, Ejector and compact heat exchanger technology.
- Working fluids, with emphasis on natural working fluids, CO2 NH3 and hydrocarbons.
- Life Cycle Climate Performance of various energy systems.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Performance mapping of the R744 ejectors for refrigeration and air conditioning supermarket application: A hybrid reduced-order model. Energy.
- (2017) Full-scale multi-ejector module for a carbon dioxide supermarket refrigeration system: Numerical study of performance evaluation. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 138.
- (2017) Thermodynamic Performance Assessment of a CO2 Supermarket Refrigeration System with Auxiliary Compression Economization by using Advanced Exergy Analysis. International Journal of Thermodynamics. vol. 20 (4).
- (2017) Multi-ejector R744 booster refrigerating plant and air conditioning system integration – A theoretical evaluation of energy benefits for supermarket. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 75.
- (2017) State-of-the-art technologies for transcritical R744 refrigeration systems – a theoretical assessment of energy advantages for European food retail industry. Energy Procedia. vol. 123.
- (2017) System model derivation of the CO2 two-phase ejector based on the CFD-based reduced-order model. Energy. vol. 144.
- (2017) Modified homogeneous relaxation model for the r744 trans-critical flow in a two-phase ejector. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 85.
- (2017) A steady and quasi-steady state analysis on the CO2 hybrid ground-coupled heat pumping system. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 76.
- (2017) Annual energy performance of R744 and R410A heat pumping systems. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 117.
- (2017) Dynamic modelling of local low-temperature heating grids: A case study for Norway. Energy. vol. 139.
- (2017) HEM and HRM accuracy comparison for the simulation of CO2 expansion in two-phase ejectors for supermarket refrigeration systems. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 115.
- (2017) Novel integrated CO2 vapour compression racks for supermarkets. Thermodynamic analysis of possible system configurations and influence of operational conditions. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 131.
- (2017) Performance investigation of the CO2 gas cooler designs and its integration with the refrigeration system. Energy Procedia. vol. 123.
- (2016) Parallel Work of CO2 Ejectors Installed in a Multi-Ejector Module of Refrigeration System. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 745 (3).
- (2016) Performance of fixed geometry ejectors with a swirl motion installed in a multi-ejector module of a CO2 refrigeration system. Energy. vol. 117.
- (2016) R744 ejector technology future perspectives. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 745 (3).
- (2016) Experimental analysis of the r744 vapour compression rack equipped with the multi-ejector expansion work recovery module. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 64.
- (2016) A modified homogeneous relaxation model for CO2 two-phase flow in vapour ejector. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 745:032159 (3).
- (2016) Numerical investigation of an R744 liquid ejector for supermarket refrigeration systems. Thermal Science. vol. 20 (4).
- (2016) Performance analysis of an R744 ground source heat pump system with air-cooled and water-cooled gas coolers. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 63.