Background and activities
- RFEL3070 - Scientific Seminars in Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
- SKOLE6624 - Technology and Research - Module I Mining, Environmental Challenge
- TBI4110 - Ecotoxicology
- BI3072 - Environmental Toxicology
- BI3073 - Genetic Toxicology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Effects of an environmentally relevant PFAS mixture on dopamine and steroid hormone levels in exposed mice. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. vol. 428.
- (2021) Expression of DNA repair genes in arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus) from Bjørnøya in the Norwegian Arctic. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 210.
- (2020) Alteration of neuro-dopamine and steroid hormone homeostasis in wild Bank voles in relation to tissue concentrations of PFAS at a Nordic skiing area. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 756:143745.
- (2020) Lead concentrations in blood from incubating common eiders (Somateria mollissima) in the Baltic Sea. Environment International. vol. 137.
- (2020) Lead isotopic signatures in blood from incubating common eiders (Somateria mollissima) in the central Baltic Sea. Environment International. vol. 142.
- (2020) Circulating trace elements: Comparison between early and late incubation in common eiders (Somateria mollissima) in the central Baltic Sea. Environmental Research. vol. 191.
- (2019) Levels, patterns, and biomagnification potential of perfluoroalkyl substances in a terrestrial food chain in a Nordic Skiing Area. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 53 (22).
- (2019) DNA double‐strand breaks in Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus) from Bjørnøya in the Norwegian Arctic. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 38 (11).
- (2018) Biotransformation and oxidative stress responses in rat hepatic cell-line (H4IIE) exposed to racemic ketoprofen (RS-KP) and its enantiomer, dexketoprofen (S(+)-KP). Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. vol. 59.
- (2017) Exposure of juvenile turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) to silver nanoparticles and 17α-ethinylestradiol mixtures: Implications for contaminant uptake and plasma steroid hormone levels. Environmental Pollution (1987). vol. 220.
- (2017) Blood and feather concentrations of toxic elements in a Baltic and an Arctic seabird population. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 114 (2).
- (2016) DNA double-strand breaks in incubating female common eiders (Somateria mollissima): Comparison between a low and a high polluted area. Environmental Research. vol. 151.
- (2016) Persistent organic pollutant levels and the importance of source proximity in Baltic and Svalbard breeding common eider. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 35 (6).
- (2016) Antioxidant Responses in Relation to Persistent Organic Pollutantsand Metals in a Low- and a High-Exposure Population of Seabirds. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 50.
- (2014) DNA double-strand breaks in relation to persistent organic pollutants in a fasting seabird. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 106.
- (2014) Double-Strand Breaks In Relation To Persistent Organic Pollutants In Fasting Common Eiders (Somateria Molissima). Mutagenesis. vol. 29 (6).
- (2009) Induction of DNA Double-Strand Breaks in the H4IIE Cell Line Exposed to Environmentally Relevant Concentrations of Copper, Cadmium, and Zinc, Singly and in Combinations. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. vol. 72 (3-4).
- (2008) Application of statistical experimental design and multivariate data analysis for evaluation of mixtures using cytochrome P4501A induction. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 27.
- (2006) Chromosome aberrations and DNA strand breaks in glaucous gull (Larus hyperboreus) chicks fed environmentally contaminated gull eggs. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. vol. 69.
- (2006) Evaluation of CYP1A protein induction, biotransformation capacity and DNA adduct formation in a rat hepatoma cell line (FAO), as biomarkers of organic contamination in environmental soil samples. Water, Air and Soil Pollution. vol. 173.