Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Neuronal chemo-architecture of the entorhinal cortex: A comparative review. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 50 (10).
- (2019) Are the Neuroprotective Effects of Exercise Training Systemically Mediated?. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 62 (2).
- (2017) Comparative Contemplations on the Hippocampus. Brain, Behavior and Evolution. vol. 90 (1).
- (2016) Reelin-immunoreactive neurons in entorhinal cortex layer II selectively express intracellular amyloid in early Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiology of Disease. vol. 93.
- (2015) Stereological estimation of neuron number and plaque load in the hippocampal region of a transgenic rat model of Alzheimer's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 41 (9).