Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) An optimization model for the planning of offshore plug and abandonment campaigns. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 180.
- (2019) Bounds in multi-horizon stochastic programs. Annals of Operations Research.
- (2019) A multi-agent system approach for optimal microgrid expansion planning under uncertainty. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 109.
- (2018) Stochastic electricity dispatch: A challenge for market design. Energy. vol. 150.
- (2018) Norway’s role in the European Energy Transition. Energy Strategy Reviews. vol. 20.
- (2018) Using a hybrid hard-linked model to analyze reduced climate gas emissions from transport. Energy. vol. 156.
- (2018) An equilibrium market power model for power markets and tradable green certificates, including Kirchhoff's Laws and Nash-Cournot competition. Energy Economics. vol. 70.
- (2018) From linking to integration of energy system models and computational general equilibrium models - Effects on equilibria and convergence. Energy. vol. 159.
- (2018) Decision-dependent probabilities in stochastic programs with recourse. Computational Management Science. vol. 15 (3-4).
- (2018) The Prospect Of A Large-Scale Wind Farm In The North Sea On Gas And Electricity Infrastructure Investments Towards 2050. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) Multi market bidding strategies for demand side flexibility aggregators in electricity markets. Energy. vol. 149.
- (2017) Planning of an Offshore Well Plugging Campaign: A Vehicle Routing Approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) The impact of Zero Energy Buildings on the Scandinavian energy system. Energy. vol. 118.
- (2017) The impact of policy actions and future energy prices on the cost-optimal development of the energy system in Norway and Sweden. Energy Policy. vol. 106.
- (2017) Natural gas production network infrastructure development under uncertainty. Optimization and Engineering.
- (2016) Combined ship routing and inventory management in the salmon farming industry. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 253 (2).
- (2016) Stochastic Modeling of Natural Gas Infrastructure Development in Europe under Demand Uncertainty. Energy Journal. vol. 37 (SI3).
- (2016) Natural gas production network infrastructure development under uncertainty. Optimization and Engineering. vol. 18 (1).
- (2016) Prosumer bidding and scheduling in electricity markets. Energy. vol. 94.
- (2016) Nonlinear stochastic programming-With a case study in continuous switching. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 252 (2).