Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Mature offshore oil field development: Solving a real options problem using stochastic dual dynamic integer programming. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 136.
- (2021) Behavioural change in green transportation: Micro-economics perspectives and optimization strategies. Energies. vol. 14 (13).
- (2021) The role of hydrogen in the transition from a petroleum economy to a low-carbon society. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 46.
- (2021) The impact of uncertainty and time structure on optimal flexibility scheduling in active distribution networks. IEEE Access. vol. 9.
- (2020) Comparing individual and coordinated demand response with dynamic and static power grid tariffs. Energy. vol. 201.
- (2020) Heat and electric vehicle flexibility in the European power system: A case study of Norwegian energy communities. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 125.
- (2020) Solving oligopolistic equilibrium problems with convex optimization. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 284.
- (2020) Optimal utilization of natural gas pipeline storage capacity under future supply uncertainty. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 139.
- (2020) Optimal design and cost of ship-based CO2 transport under uncertainties and fluctuations. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 103.
- (2019) Local Flexibility Markets in Smart Cities: Interactions Between Positive Energy Blocks. IAEE International Conference.
- (2019) An optimization model for the planning of offshore plug and abandonment campaigns. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 180.
- (2019) SMACS MODEL, a stochastic multihorizon approach for charging sites management, operations, design, and expansion under limited capacity conditions. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 26.
- (2019) Stochastic hydro-thermal unit commitment via multi-level scenario trees and bundle regularization. Optimization and Engineering.
- (2019) Bounds in multi-horizon stochastic programs. Annals of Operations Research.
- (2019) Analyzing Demand Response in a Dynamic Capacity Expansion Model for the European Power Market. Energies. vol. 12 (15).
- (2019) A multi-agent system approach for optimal microgrid expansion planning under uncertainty. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 109.
- (2019) Sample average approximation and stability tests applied to energy system design. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2018) Stochastic electricity dispatch: A challenge for market design. Energy. vol. 150.
- (2018) Norway’s role in the European Energy Transition. Energy Strategy Reviews. vol. 20.
- (2018) Using a hybrid hard-linked model to analyze reduced climate gas emissions from transport. Energy. vol. 156.