Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Data-Driven Maritime Processes Management Using Executable Models. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10672.
- (2017) Flipped classroom in higher Norwegian IT education. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2016) Integrated Flexible Maritime Crane Architecture for the Offshore Simulation Centre AS (OSC): A Flexible Framework for Alternative Maritime Crane Control Algorithms. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 41 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Analysis and Modeling of Sensor Data for Ship Motion Predicition. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai - MTS/IEEE.
- (2013) Kinect-based systems for maritime operation simulators?. Proceedings 27th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2013, May 27th - May 30th, 2013, Ålesund, Norway.
- (2008) Simulation of intelligent ship autopilots. ECMS 2008 : 22nd European Conference on Modelling and Simulation.