Bård Helge Hoff
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Effect of thiophene-based π-spacers on N-arylphenothiazine dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells. Dyes and pigments. vol. 185.
- (2021) Massively Parallel Arrays of Size-Controlled Metallic Nanogaps with Gap-Widths Down to the Sub-3-nm Level. Advanced Materials. vol. 33 (20).
- (2020) First Report of Chenodeoxycholic Acid–Substituted Dyes Improving the Dye Monolayer Quality in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Solar RRL. vol. 4 (4).
- (2020) Vellykket Organisk Kjemisk Vintermøte 2020. Kjemi.
- (2020) Synthesis of Novel 3,6-Dithienyl Diketopyrrolopyrrole Dyes by Direct C‒H Arylation. Molecules. vol. 25 (10).
- (2019) Effect of furan π-spacer and triethylene oxide methyl ether substituents on performance of phenothiazine sensitizers in dye-sensitized solar cells. New Journal of Chemistry. vol. 43 (24).
- (2019) Effect of Auxiliary Donors on 3,8-Phenothiazine Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Molecules. vol. 24 (24).
- (2019) A comprehensive experimental study of five fundamental phenothiazine geometries increasing the diversity of the phenothiazine dye class for dye-sensitized solar cells. Dyes and pigments. vol. 169.
- (2019) Auxiliary donors for phenothiazine sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells – how important are they really?. Journal of Materials Chemistry A. vol. 7.
- (2019) Spontaneous Formation of Nanogap Electrodes by Self‐Peeling Adhesion Lithography. Advanced Materials Interfaces. vol. 6 (17).
- (2019) Potent and selective EGFR inhibitors based on 5-aryl-7H-pyrrolopyrimidin-4-amines. Bioorganic chemistry (Print). vol. 88.
- (2018) Effect of π-linkers on phenothiazine sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells. Dyes and pigments. vol. 151.
- (2018) Acetonitrile as a Building Block and Reactant. Synthesis (Stuttgart). vol. 50 (15).
- (2018) Identification of fused pyrimidines as interleukin 17 secretion inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 155.
- (2017) Solvent Effects on Optical Rotation: On the Balance between Hydrogen Bonding and Shifts in Dihedral Angles. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 121 (5).
- (2017) Is literature data useful for identifying enzyme catalysts for new substrates? A case study on reduction of 1-aryl-2-alkanoates. Bioorganic chemistry (Print). vol. 74.
- (2017) Single-step microwave-assisted hot water extraction of hemicelluloses from selected lignocellulosic materials – A biorefinery approach. Bioresource Technology. vol. 241.
- (2017) Changes in cellular signaling proteins in extracts from A549, H460, and U2OS cells treated with cisplatin or docetaxel. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) On-column trypsinization allows for re-use of matrix in modified multiplexed inhibitor beads assay. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 523.
- (2017) Investigation of Heck coupling on 6-bromo[2,3-d]thienopyrimidines for construction of new EGFR inhibitor lead structures. RSC Advances. vol. 7 (30).