Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Effect of π-linkers on phenothiazine sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells. Dyes and pigments. vol. 151.
- (2017) Solvent Effects on Optical Rotation: On the Balance between Hydrogen Bonding and Shifts in Dihedral Angles. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 121 (5).
- (2017) Is literature data useful for identifying enzyme catalysts for new substrates? A case study on reduction of 1-aryl-2-alkanoates. Bioorganic chemistry (Print). vol. 74.
- (2017) Single-step microwave-assisted hot water extraction of hemicelluloses from selected lignocellulosic materials – A biorefinery approach. Bioresource Technology. vol. 241.
- (2017) Changes in cellular signaling proteins in extracts from A549, H460, and U2OS cells treated with cisplatin or docetaxel. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) On-column trypsinization allows for re-use of matrix in modified multiplexed inhibitor beads assay. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 523.
- (2017) Investigation of Heck coupling on 6-bromo[2,3-d]thienopyrimidines for construction of new EGFR inhibitor lead structures. RSC Advances. vol. 7 (30).
- (2016) Extended structure-activity study of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors with evaluation of drug-like properties. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 107.
- (2016) Optical Rotation Calculations for Fluorinated Alcohols, Amines, Amides, and Esters. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 120 (40).
- (2016) Balancing potency, metabolic stability and permeability in pyrrolopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 124.
- (2016) Chiral 6-aryl-furo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-amines as EGFR inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 119.
- (2015) Truncated structures used in search for new lead compounds and in a retrospective analysis of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 94.
- (2015) Extracting hemicelluloses from softwood and bagasse as oligosaccharides using pure water and microwave heating. Cellulose Chemistry and Technology. vol. 49 (2).
- (2015) Economical Synthesis of 13C-Labeled Opiates, Cocaine Derivatives and Selected Urinary Metabolites by Derivatization of the Natural Products. Molecules. vol. 20 (4).
- (2015) In vitro baselining of new pyrrolopyrimidine EGFR-TK inhibitors with Erlotinib. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. vol. 80.
- (2014) Structure-activity study leading to identification of a highly active thienopyrimidine based EGFR inhibitor. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 75.
- (2014) Improved and Scalable Preparation of 6-Bromo-4-Chlorothieno[2,3-d]Pyrimidine. Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds. vol. 50 (8).
- (2014) Synthesis of [13C6]-labelled phenethylamine derivatives for drug quantification in biological samples. Journal of labelled compounds & radiopharmaceuticals. vol. 57 (5).
- (2014) Synthesis of [13C4]-labeled ∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol and 11-nor-9-carboxy-∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol as internal standards for reducing ion supressing/alteration effects in LC/MS-MS quantification. Molecules. vol. 19 (9).
- (2014) Identification of new 4-N-substituted 6-aryl-7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine-4- amines as highly potent EGFR-TK inhibitors with Src-family activity. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. vol. 59 (1).