Background and activities
BYGA2022 Construction safety and statics
BYGA2021 Introduction to structural design
BYGA1001 Civil Engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Superposition principle in bridge aerodynamics: Modelling of self-excited forces for bridge decks in random vibrations. Engineering structures. vol. 179.
- (2018) An enhanced identification procedure to determine the rational functions and aerodynamic derivatives of bridge decks. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. vol. 176.
- (2018) Modeling of self-excited forces during multimode flutter: An experimental study. Wind and Structures. vol. 27 (5).
- (2017) On the importance of cross-sectional details in the wind tunnel testing of bridge deck section models. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) An enhanced forced vibration rig for wind tunnel testing of bridge deck section models in arbitrary motion. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. vol. 164.
- (2016) Identification of aerodynamic properties of bridge decks in arbitrary motion. Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series. vol. 6.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Identification of Rational Functions with a Forced Vibration Technique Using Random Motion Histories. Proceedings of the International Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics.
- (2018) Modelling of the self-excited forces for bridge decks subjected to random motions: an experimental study. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-2896-4.
- (2021) Experiences from the wind-tunnel testing of the Hardanger Bridge section model. IABSE Congress, Christchurch 2021: Resilient technologies for sustainable infrastructure . IABSE Congress; Christchurch 2021. 2021-02-03 - 2021-03-05.
- (2017) A New Experimental Approach to Validation of Aerodynamic Derivatives Based Model for Self-Excited Forces. 9th Asia-Pacific Conference on Wind Engineering . Wind Engineering Society; Auckland. 2017-12-03 - 2017-12-07.
- (2017) Wind tunnel testing of bridge deck section models with a new forced vibration rig. The 7th European and African Conference on Wind Engineering (EACWE 2017) . The 7th European and African Conference on Wind Engineering; Liege. 2017-07-03 - 2017-07-06.
- (2017) An experimental study of self-excited forces for twin deck section models. 7th European-African Conference on Wind Engineering ; 2017-07-04 - 2017-07-07.
- (2017) MODELLING OF SELF-EXCITED FORCES FOR BRIDGE DECKS BY STATE SPACE MODELS. AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY. 7th European-African Conference on Wind Engineering ; Liege. 2017-07-04 - 2017-07-07.
- (2016) A new setup for section model tests of bridge decks. 12th UK Conference on Wind Engineering . Wind Engineering Society; Nottingham. 2016-09-05 - 2016-09-07.