Background and activities
- Software security and security testing
- Software vulnerability analysis
- Model driven software development and model driven security
- Access control, usage control and privacy protection
- Security monitoring, policies, languages, models and enforcement
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) A process for mastering security evolution in the development lifecycle. International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT). vol. 17.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Source Code Patterns of SQL Injection Vulnerabilities. ARES'17. Proceedings of The 12th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security, Reggio Calabria, Italy — August 29 - September 01, 2017.