Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Omsorg i sykepleien med en helsefremmende tilnærming. Klinisk Sygepleje. vol. 31 (1).
- (2017) Is there an association between food patterns and life satisfaction among Norway's inhabitants ages 65 years and older?. Appetite. vol. 110.
- (2017) Culture of silence:Midwives, obstetricians and nurses experiences With perinathal death. Journal of Womens Health, Issues and Care. vol. 6 (5).
- (2017) Bedre arbeidsmetoder og holdninger? Implementering av livsglede for eldre? [The impact of certification of the “Joy of Life” in Nursing homes on the improvement of working methods and attitudes among staff in Nursing Homes]. Geriatrisk sykepleie.
- (2017) Differences in communication within the nursing group and with members of other professions at a hospital unit. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2017) What characterizes the work culture at a hospital unit that successfully implements change – a correlation study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (486).
- (2017) Dietary patterns characterized by high meat consumption are associated with other unhealthy life styles and depression symptoms. Frontiers in Nutrition.
- (2017) Dietary Patterns Characterized by High Meat Consumption Are Associated with Other Unhealthy Life Styles and Depression Symptoms. Frontiers in Nutrition.
- (2017) Validation of the Norwegian version of the work-related sense of coherence scale. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2017) Livsglede og self-transcendence hos sykehjemspasienten - to sider av samme sak? [Joy-of-life and self-transcendence in nursing home patients – do they signify the same phenomenon?]. Geriatrisk sykepleie.
- (2017) Can formal innovation training improve team- and organizational-level innovativeness in a healthcare setting?. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. vol. 6 (13).
- (2017) Can group climate explain innovative readiness for change?. Journal of Organizational Change Management. vol. 30 (3).
- (2017) The experiences and needs of healthcare professionals facing perinatal death: A scoping review. International Journal of Nursing Studies. vol. 68.
- (2016) Embedding evidence-based practice among nursing undergraduates: Results from a pilot study. Nurse Education in Practice. vol. 18.
- (2016) Culture of silence: Midwives’, obstetricians’ and nurses’ experiences with perinatal death. Clinical Nursing Studies. vol. 4 (4).
- (2016) Exploring nursing staffs communication in stressful and non-stressful situations. Journal of Nursing Management. vol. 24 (2).
- (2016) Exploring experiences of fostering positive work environment in Norwegian nursing homes: A multi method study. Clinical Nursing Studies. vol. 4 (4).
- (2016) Impact of an Educational Intervention on Nursing Diagnoses in free-text format in Electronic Health Records: A pretest–posttest study in a medical department at a university hospital. Nordic journal of nursing research.
- (2016) Managing innovation in eldercare: A glimpse into what and how public organizations are planning to deliver healthcare services for their future elderly. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 9 (3).
- (2015) Sykepleie og helsefremming blant pasienter i palliativ omsorg. Klinisk Sygepleje. vol. 29 (2).