Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Association between food patterns and difficulty falling asleep among adolescents 20 years or younger - Report from Young-Hunt3. Journal of Public Health.
- (2020) Association between food patterns and difficulties in falling asleep among adolescents in Norway — a descriptive Young-Hunt3 study. Journal of Public Health.
- (2020) Coping strategies of norwegian healthcare professionals facing perinatal death – a qualitative study. International journal of childbirth. vol. 9 (3).
- (2020) Experiences with perinatal death among midwives, obstetricians and assistant nurses: Results from a qualitative study in Norway. International Journal of Health Professions. vol. 7 (1).
- (2020) Associations between nurse–patient interaction and sense of coherence among cognitively intact nursing home residents. Journal of Holistic Nursing.
- (2020) Assessing quality of life in older adults: psychometric properties of the OPQoL-brief questionnaire in a nursing home population. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 18 (1).
- (2020) Joy-of-life in cognitively intact nursing home patients: the impact of the nurse-patient interaction. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2020) Nurse-patient interaction and self-transcendence: assets for a meaningful life in nursing home residents?. BMC Geriatrics.
- (2019) Affective organizational commitment among nursing home employees: A longitudinal study on the influence of a health‐promoting work environment. Nursing Open. vol. 6 (4).
- (2019) Work-Related Sense of Coherence and Longitudinal Relationships with Work Engagement and Job Satisfaction. Scandinavian Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology. vol. 4 (1).
- (2019) Development and psychometric properties of the Joy-of-Life-Scale in cognitively intact nursing home patients. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 33 (4).
- (2018) Psychological distress in elderly people is associated with diet, wellbeing, health status, social support and physical functioning- a HUNT3 study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18 (205).
- (2018) Joy of life in nursing homes: A qualitative study of what constitutes the essence of joy of life in elderly individuals living in Norwegian nursing homes. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. Dec 32 (4).
- (2017) Omsorg i sykepleien med en helsefremmende tilnærming. Klinisk Sygepleje. vol. 31 (1).
- (2017) Is there an association between food patterns and life satisfaction among Norway's inhabitants ages 65 years and older?. Appetite. vol. 110.
- (2017) Culture of silence:Midwives, obstetricians and nurses experiences With perinathal death. Journal of Womens Health, Issues and Care. vol. 6 (5).
- (2017) Bedre arbeidsmetoder og holdninger? Implementering av livsglede for eldre?. Geriatrisk sykepleie.
- (2017) Differences in communication within the nursing group and with members of other professions at a hospital unit. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2017) What characterizes the work culture at a hospital unit that successfully implements change – a correlation study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (486).
- (2017) Dietary Patterns Characterized by High Meat Consumption Are Associated with Other Unhealthy Life Styles and Depression Symptoms. Frontiers in Nutrition. vol. 4 (25).