Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Health status and self‐management in patients with inflammatory arthritis—A five‐year follow‐up study after nurse‐led patient education. Nursing Open.
- (2018) Effekt av simulering for tilegnelse av kunnskap i sykepleierutdanningen – en RCT-studie. UNIPED. vol. 41 (04).
- (2018) Participants and developers experiences with a chronic pain self-management intervention under development: A qualitative study. SAGE Open Medicine. vol. 6.
- (2018) Short-term effect of a chronic pain self-management intervention delivered by an easily accessible primary healthcare service: a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (12).
- (2018) Twelve-month effect of chronic pain self-management intervention delivered in an easily accessible primary healthcare service - a randomised controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18.
- (2018) Individual user involvement at Healthy Life Centres: a qualitative study exploring the perspective of health professionals. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. vol. 13 (1).
- (2018) Respect, trust and continuity: A qualitative study exploring service users’ experience of involvement at a Healthy Life Centre in Norway. Health Expectations.
- (2017) Patients’Perceptions of Having a Good Life One Year after Arthritis Patient Education: A Qualitative Study Nested within a Randomized Controlled Trial. Nurse Media Journal of Nursing. vol. 7.
- (2017) Expectations towards participation in easily accessible pain management interventions: a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Which factors influence self-efficacy in patients with chronic inflammatory polyarthritis?. Musculoskeletal Care. vol. 14 (2).
- (2016) Expectations, effect and experiences of an easily accessible self-management intervention for people with chronic pain: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial with embedded qualitative study. Trials. vol. 17 (325).
- (2016) What else should we know about experiencing COPD? A narrative review in search of patients’ psychological burden alleviation. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 11 (1).
- (2014) A Comparison of Two Versions of the General Health Questionnaire Applied in a COPD population. Health Care: Current Reviews. vol. 2 (2).
- (2014) Psychometric properties of The Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale and The General Health Questionnaire-20 in COPD inpatients. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 28 (2).
- (2012) Relapse of health related quality of life and psychological health in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 6 months after rehabilitation. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 26 (2).
- (2011) Factors predicting clinically improved health related quality of life in COPD patients after multidisciplinary rehabilitation. Psychology and Health. vol. 26.
- (2010) Characteristics of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease choosing rehabilitation. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 42 (4).
- (2010) Pulmonary rehabilitation reduces depression and enhances health-related quality of life in COPD patients - Especially in patients with mild or moderate disease. Chronic Respiratory Disease. vol. 7 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Rehabilitering i spesialisthelsetjenesten. Helsefremming i Spesialisthelsetjenesten.
- (2007) Quality of life, preceived health, anxiety and depression before and after rehabilitation among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Stress, coping and health.