Background and activities
I am responsible for specific tasks in four research projects.
Member of professional society/association
Publications and citations, lead(co) author
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Compressible large eddy simulation of a Francis turbine during speed-no-load: Rotor stator interaction and inception of a vortical flow. Journal of Engineering For Gas Turbines and Power. vol. 140 (11).
- (2018) Investigations of Compressible Turbulent Flow in a High-Head Francis Turbine. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Trancactions of The ASME. vol. 140 (1).
- (2018) Experimental study of a Francis turbine under variable-speed and discharge conditions. Renewable Energy. vol. 119.
- (2018) Interaction between trailing edge wake and vortex rings in a Francis turbine at runaway condition: Compressible large eddy simulation. Physics of fluids. vol. 30 (7).
- (2017) A review on fluid structure interaction in hydraulic turbines: A focus on hydrodynamic damping. Engineering Failure Analysis. vol. 77.