Dag Werner Breiby
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Quantifying the hydroxyapatite orientation near the ossification front in a piglet femoral condyle using X-ray diffraction tensor tomography. Scientific Reports. vol. 11.
- (2020) Nanoscale imaging of shale fragments with coherent X-ray diffraction. Journal of Applied Crystallography. vol. 53.
- (2020) Real time 3D observations of Portland Cement Carbonation at CO2 storage conditions. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 54 (13).
- (2020) Fourier ptychographic microscopy using Fresnel propagation with reduced number of images. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11351.
- (2020) X-ray computed tomography investigation of dilation of mineral-filled PVC under monotonic loading. Mechanics of materials (Print). vol. 142.
- (2020) A technique for in situ X-ray computed tomography of deformation-induced cavitation in thermoplastics. Polymer testing. vol. 91.
- (2019) Computed X-ray Tomography Study of Carbonate Precipitation in Large Portland Cement Pores. Crystal Growth & Design. vol. 19 (10).
- (2019) Probing Organic Thin Films by Coherent X‑ray Imaging and X‑ray Scattering. ACS Applied Polymer Materials. vol. 1.
- (2018) Tuning and Tracking of Coherent Shear Waves in Molecular Films. ACS Omega. vol. 3 (8).
- (2018) 3D Maps of Mineral Composition and Hydroxyapatite Orientation in Fossil Bone Samples Obtained by X-ray Diffraction Computed Tomography. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Degradation of the chemotherapy drug 5-fluorouracil on medical-grade silver surfaces. Applied Surface Science. vol. 435.
- (2018) In situ coherent X-ray diffraction imaging of radiation-induced mass loss in metal-polymer composite spheres. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation. vol. 25 (4).
- (2018) High-resolution coherent x-ray diffraction imaging of metal-coated polymer microspheres. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision (JOSA A). vol. 35 (1).
- (2017) In-situ X-ray tomography study of cement exposed to CO2 saturated brine. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 51 (16).
- (2017) Closing of Micro-cavities in Well Cement upon Exposure to CO2 Brine. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Direct Observation of Microparticle Porosity Changes in Solid-State Vaterite to Calcite Transformation by Coherent X-ray Diffraction Imaging. Crystal Growth & Design. vol. 17 (8).
- (2017) Probing the bulk heterojunction morphology in thermally annealed active layers for polymer solar cells. Organic electronics. vol. 41.
- (2017) On determining the Poisson's ratio of viscoelastic polymer microparticles using a flat punch test. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 128-129.
- (2016) Laser recrystallization and inscription of compositional microstructures in crystalline SiGe-core fibres. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2016) Wafer-level fabrication and characterization of amorphous thin films MoS2 prepared by RF magnetron sputtering technique. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (13).