Dag Roar Hjelme
ProfessorDepartment of Electronic Systems Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A Single Point, Multi-Parameter, Fiber Optic Sensor Based on a Combination of Interferometry and LSPR. Journal of Lightwave Technology.
- (2018) LSPR and Interferometric Sensor Modalities Combined Using a Double-Clad Optical Fiber. Sensors. vol. 18(1) (187).
- (2017) Dual parameter fiber optic sensor combining a Fabry-Perot and a Mach-Zehnder interferometer. IEEE Sensors. Proceedings.
- (2017) First step towards an interferometric and localized surface plasmon fiber optic sensor. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 10323.
- (2017) Interferometric and localized surface plasmon based fiber optic sensor. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 10058.
- (2017) LSPR Coupling and Distribution of Interparticle Distances between Nanoparticles in Hydrogel on Optical Fiber End Face. Sensors. vol. 17(12) (2723).
- (2016) Fast and accurate read-out of interferometric optical fiber sensors. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 9754:97540E.
- (2016) Intraperitoneal Glucose Sensing is Sometimes Surprisingly Rapid. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 37 (2).
- (2016) Novel localized surface plasmon resonance based optical fiber sensor. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 9702.
- (2015) Low-cost high performance readout system for fiber-optic biosensors. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 9332.
- (2014) Evaluation of thermal imaging system and thermal radiation detector for real-time condition monitoring of high power frequency converters. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 2 (1).
- (2013) Evaluation of thermal imaging system and thermal radiation detector for real-time condition monitoring of highpower frequency converters. NTNU Engineering Series.
- (2013) Blood Glucose Control Using a Novel Continuous Blood Glucose Monitor and Repetitive Intravenous Insulin Boluses: Exploiting Natural Insulin Pulsatility as a Principle for a Future Artificial Pancreas. International Journal of Endocrinology.
- (2013) Experimental demonstration of high throughput, ultra-low delay variation packet/circuit fusion network. Electronics Letters. vol. 49 (2).
- (2011) Continuous Measurement of Blood Glucose Validation of a New Intravascular Sensor. Anesthesiology. vol. 114 (1).
- (2010) Automatic Polarization Control With Packet Transmission and the Effect of Traffic Patterns. Journal of Lightwave Technology. vol. 28 (1).
- (2009) Determination of Glucose Levels Using a Functionalized Hydrogel-Optical Fiber Biosensor: Toward Continuous Monitoring of Blood Glucose in Vivo. Analytical Chemistry. vol. 81 (9).
- (2009) Effect of traffic patterns on automatic polarization control with polarization and time-division multiplexed optical packet transmission. Journal of Optical Networking. vol. 8 (5).
- (2008) Determination of swelling of responsive gels with nanometer resolution. Fiber-optic based platform for hydrogels as signal transducers. Analytical Chemistry. vol. 80.
- (2007) Automatic polarization control for packet transmission in a hybrid circuit and packet switched optical network. IEEE Photonics Technology Letters. vol. 19 (19).