Background and activities
TFE4166 Photonics II (Spring)
TELE3012 Advanced Sensorsystems (Spring)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Glucose sensing by absorption spectroscopy using lensed optical fibers. Applied Optics. vol. 58 (10).
- (2018) A review of optical methods for continuous glucose monitoring. Applied spectroscopy reviews (Softcover ed.). vol. 54 (7).
- (2018) Fermentative Bioethanol Production Using Enzymatically Hydrolysed Saccharina latissima. Advances in microbiology. vol. 8.
- (2018) Micro-lensed optical fibers for a surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensing probe. Optics Letters. vol. 43 (24).
- (2018) A single-point, multiparameter, fiber optic sensor based on a combination of interferometry and LSPR. Journal of Lightwave Technology. vol. 36 (4).
- (2018) LSPR and Interferometric Sensor Modalities Combined Using a Double-Clad Optical Fiber. Sensors. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Mapping nanoparticles in hydrogels: A comparison of preparation methods for electron microscopy. Applied Sciences. vol. 8 (12).
- (2018) Overview of recent progress towards in-situ biogas upgradation techniques. Fuel. vol. 226.
- (2018) Effect of sensor location on continuous intraperitoneal glucose sensing in an animal model. PLoS ONE. vol. 13:e0205447 (10).
- (2017) Dual parameter fiber optic sensor combining a Fabry-Perot and a Mach-Zehnder interferometer. IEEE Sensors. Proceedings.
- (2017) First step towards an interferometric and localized surface plasmon fiber optic sensor. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 10323.
- (2017) Interferometric and localized surface plasmon based fiber optic sensor. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 10058.
- (2017) LSPR Coupling and Distribution of Interparticle Distances between Nanoparticles in Hydrogel on Optical Fiber End Face. Sensors. vol. 17(12) (2723).
- (2016) Fast and accurate read-out of interferometric optical fiber sensors. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 9754:97540E.
- (2016) Intraperitoneal Glucose Sensing is Sometimes Surprisingly Rapid. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 37 (2).
- (2016) Novel localized surface plasmon resonance based optical fiber sensor. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 9702.
- (2015) Low-cost high performance readout system for fiber-optic biosensors. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 9332.
- (2014) Evaluation of thermal imaging system and thermal radiation detector for real-time condition monitoring of high power frequency converters. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 2 (1).
- (2013) Evaluation of thermal imaging system and thermal radiation detector for real-time condition monitoring of highpower frequency converters. NTNU Engineering Series.
- (2013) Blood Glucose Control Using a Novel Continuous Blood Glucose Monitor and Repetitive Intravenous Insulin Boluses: Exploiting Natural Insulin Pulsatility as a Principle for a Future Artificial Pancreas. International Journal of Endocrinology.
- (2013) Experimental demonstration of high throughput, ultra-low delay variation packet/circuit fusion network. Electronics Letters. vol. 49 (2).
- (2011) Continuous Measurement of Blood Glucose Validation of a New Intravascular Sensor. Anesthesiology. vol. 114 (1).
- (2010) Automatic Polarization Control With Packet Transmission and the Effect of Traffic Patterns. Journal of Lightwave Technology. vol. 28 (1).
- (2009) Determination of Glucose Levels Using a Functionalized Hydrogel-Optical Fiber Biosensor: Toward Continuous Monitoring of Blood Glucose in Vivo. Analytical Chemistry. vol. 81 (9).
- (2009) Effect of traffic patterns on automatic polarization control with polarization and time-division multiplexed optical packet transmission. Journal of Optical Networking. vol. 8 (5).
- (2008) Determination of swelling of responsive gels with nanometer resolution. Fiber-optic based platform for hydrogels as signal transducers. Analytical Chemistry. vol. 80.
- (2007) Automatic polarization control for packet transmission in a hybrid circuit and packet switched optical network. IEEE Photonics Technology Letters. vol. 19 (19).
- (2006) A Packet-Switched Hybrid Optical Network with Service Guarantees. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications. vol. 24 (8).
- (2006) Monitoring of hALA induced PDT in rat bladder cancer by optical spectroscopy. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.
- (2006) OpMiGua Hybrid Circuit- and Packet-Switched Test-Bed Demonstration and Performance. IEEE Photonics Technology Letters. vol. 18 (24).
- (2006) Hybrid circuit- and packet switched test-bed. IEEE Photonics Technology Letters. vol. 18 (24).
- (2005) Burst, packet and hybrid switching in the optical core network. Telektronikk. vol. 101 (2).
- (2005) Faked states attack on quantum cryptosystems. Journal of Modern Optics. vol. 52.
- (2004) Real-time phase tracking in single-photon interferometers. Applied Optics. vol. 43.
- (2001) Large pulse attack as a method of conventional optical eavesdropping in quantum cryptography. Journal of Modern Optics. vol. 48 (13).
- (1998) Reconfigurable all-optical crossconnect node using synthesized fiber Bragg gratings for both demultiplexing and switching. OSA Trends in Optics and Photonics. vol. 20.