Dag Roar HjelmeProfessor Department of Electronic Systems Department of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Fast and accurate read-out of interferometric optical fiber sensors. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 9754:97540E.
- (2016) Intraperitoneal Glucose Sensing is Sometimes Surprisingly Rapid. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 37 (2).
- (2016) Novel localized surface plasmon resonance based optical fiber sensor. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 9702.
- (2015) Low-cost high performance readout system for fiber-optic biosensors. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 9332.
- (2014) Evaluation of thermal imaging system and thermal radiation detector for real-time condition monitoring of high power frequency converters. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 2 (1).
- (2013) Blood Glucose Control Using a Novel Continuous Blood Glucose Monitor and Repetitive Intravenous Insulin Boluses: Exploiting Natural Insulin Pulsatility as a Principle for a Future Artificial Pancreas. International Journal of Endocrinology.
- (2011) Continuous Measurement of Blood Glucose Validation of a New Intravascular Sensor. Anesthesiology. vol. 114 (1).
- (2014) Fiber-Optic Biosensor Technology for Rapid, Accurate and Specific Detection of Enzymes. Advanced Photonics . Optical Society of America; Barcelona. 2014-07-27 - 2014-07-31.