Dina Margrethe AspenResearch Scientist Department of Ocean Operations and Civil Engineering Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management Faculty of Engineering
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Review of methods for sustainability appraisals in ship acquisition. Environment Systems and Decisions. vol. 35 (3).
- (2015) Assessing air emissions for uncertain life-cycle scenarios via responsive systems comparison method. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 229 (4).
- (2013) Systems engineering as a holistic approach to life cycle designs. Ocean Engineering. vol. 62.
Part of book/report
- (2018) A Framework to Conceptualize Sustainable Development Goals for Fishing Gear Resource Management. Handbook of Sustainability Science and Research. World Sustainability Series..
- (2015) An evaluation of Environmental Goods (EGs) for the WTO Environmental Goods Agreemnet (EGA). EGs for developing Countries. 2015.
- (2014) OR.24.14 Gjennomføring av EPD utviklerkurs og introduksjonskurs for EPD Norge 2014. 2014. ISBN 978-82-7520-726-3.
- (2011) Indicators for managing and communicating eco-efficiency in the maritime industry. 2011.