Eduardo Ortega Esparza
Background and activities
Born in Barcelona. Got the PhD at U.A.B. (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona).
I do research in the field of Operator algebras: C*-algebras and dynamical systems. In particular I am interested in classification of C*-algebras and study graph C*-algebras.
Speaks catalan, spanish, english, norwegian bokmål and little bit of danish.
Loves mountain sports.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Flow equivalence and orbit equivalence for shifts of finite type and isomorphism of their groupoids. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. vol. 469 (2).
- (2019) Topological freeness for C*-correspondences. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. vol. 473 (2).
- (2019) Topological full groups of ample groupoids with applications to graph algebras. International Journal of Mathematics. vol. 30 (3).
- (2017) C*-algebras associated to Boolean dynamical systems. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. vol. 450 (1).
- (2014) Purely infinite crossed products by endomorphisms. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. vol. 412 (1).
- (2012) Simple Cuntz-Pimsner rings. Journal of Algebra. vol. 371.
- (2012) The Corona Factorization Property, Stability, and the Cuntz Semigroup of a C*-algebra. International mathematics research notices. vol. 1.
- (2011) Algebraic Cuntz-Pimsner rings. Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society. vol. 103.
- (2011) THE CORONA FACTORIZATION PROPERTY AND REFINEMENT MONOIDS. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society. vol. 363 (9).
- (2011) The Cuntz semigroup and comparison of open projections. Journal of Functional Analysis. vol. 260 (12).
- (2009) The maximal C*-algebra of quotients as an operator bimodule. Archiv der Mathematik. vol. 92.
- (2008) Rings of quotients of some infinite dimensional path algebras. Acta Mathematica Hungarica.
- (2008) Two-sided localization of bimodules. Communications in Algebra.
- (2006) Rings of quotients of incidence algebras and path algebras. Journal of Algebra. vol. 303.
Part of book/report
- (2013) The Structure of Stacey Crossed Products by Endomorphisms. Operator Algebra and Dynamics.