Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Is literature data useful for identifying enzyme catalysts for new substrates? A case study on reduction of 1-aryl-2-alkanoates. Bioorganic chemistry (Print). vol. 74.
- (2017) Changes in cellular signaling proteins in extracts from A549, H460, and U2OS cells treated with cisplatin or docetaxel. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) On-column trypsinization allows for re-use of matrix in modified multiplexed inhibitor beads assay. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 523.
- (2017) Investigation of Heck coupling on 6-bromo[2,3-d]thienopyrimidines for construction of new EGFR inhibitor lead structures. RSC Advances. vol. 7 (30).
- (2016) Extended structure-activity study of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors with evaluation of drug-like properties. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 107.
- (2016) One-step lipase-catalysed preparation of eslicarbazepine. RSC Advances. vol. 6 (101).
- (2016) Balancing potency, metabolic stability and permeability in pyrrolopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 124.
- (2016) Chiral 6-aryl-furo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-amines as EGFR inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 119.
- (2015) Truncated structures used in search for new lead compounds and in a retrospective analysis of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 94.
- (2015) In vitro baselining of new pyrrolopyrimidine EGFR-TK inhibitors with Erlotinib. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. vol. 80.
- (2014) Structure-activity study leading to identification of a highly active thienopyrimidine based EGFR inhibitor. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 75.
- (2014) Improved and Scalable Preparation of 6-Bromo-4-Chlorothieno[2,3-d]Pyrimidine. Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds. vol. 50 (8).
- (2014) Identification of new 4-N-substituted 6-aryl-7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine-4- amines as highly potent EGFR-TK inhibitors with Src-family activity. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. vol. 59 (1).
- (2013) Synthesis of the antiepileptic (R)-Stiripentol by a combination of lipase catalyzed resolution and alkene metathesis. Tetrahedron: asymmetry. vol. 24 (5-6).
- (2013) Solvent selection in synthesis of 4-(1-arylfluoroethoxy)quinazolines and thienopyrimidines. Journal of fluorine chemistry. vol. 153.
- (2013) Preparation of pharmaceutical important fluorinated 1-arylethanols using isolated enzymes. Bioorganic chemistry (Print). vol. 51C.
- (2013) Chiral N-benzyl-N-methyl-1-(naphthalen-1-yl)ethanamines and their in vitro antifungal activity against Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton mentagrophytes and Trichophyton rubrum. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 68.
- (2012) Route selection in the synthesis of C-4 and C-6 substituted thienopyrimidines. Tetrahedron. vol. 68 (45).
- (2012) Benzoylated uronic Acid building blocks and synthesis of N-uronate conjugates of lamotrigine. Molecules. vol. 17 (1).
- (2012) Lipase Catalysed Kinetic Resolution of Stiripentol. International Journal of Chemistry. vol. 4 (1).