Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Brain Investigation on Sexual Dimorphism in a Gynandromorph Moth. Insects. vol. 13 (3).
- (2022) Organization of the parallel antennal-lobe tracts in the moth. Journal of Comparative Physiology A. Sensory, neural, and behavioral physiology.
- (2021) Distinct protocerebral neuropils associated with attractive and aversive female-produced odorants in the male moth brain. eLIFE. vol. 10.
- (2020) A novel major output target for pheromone-sensitive projection neurons in male moths. Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience. vol. 14 (147).
- (2020) Neuronal architecture of the second-order CO2 pathway in the brain of a noctuid moth. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2020) Antennal-lobe neurons in the moth Helicoverpa armigera: Morphological features of projection neurons, local interneurons, and centrifugal neurons. Journal of Comparative Neurology. vol. 529 (7).
- (2017) Coincidence of pheromone and plant odor leads to sensory plasticity in the heliothine olfactory system. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (5).
- (2016) Antennal-lobe tracts in the noctuid moth, Heliothis virescens: New anatomical findings. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 366 (1).
- (2016) Individual neurons confined to distinct antennal-lobe tracts in the heliothine moth: Morphological characteristics and global projection patterns. Frontiers in Neuroanatomy. vol. 10.
- (2014) Genomics of Sponge-Associated Streptomyces spp. Closely Related to Streptomyces albus J1074: Insights into Marine Adaptation and Secondary Metabolite Biosynthesis Potential. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (5).
- (2014) Sound-sensitive neurons innervate the ventro-lateral protocerebrum of the heliothine moth brain. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 355 (2).
- (2008) Plant volatiles activating specific olfactory receptor neurons of the cabbage moth Mamestra brassicae L. (Lepidoptera, Noctuidae). Chemical Senses. vol. 33.
- (2008) Characterization of Streptomyces spp. isolated from the sea surface microlayer in the Trondheim fjord, Norway. Marine Drugs. vol. 6 (4).
- (2008) Methyl salicylate, identified as primary odorant of a specific receptor neuron type, inhibits oviposition by the moth Mamestra brassicae L. (Lepidoptera, Noctuidae). Chemical Senses. vol. 33.
- (2006) Discrimination between Enantiomers of Linalool by Olfactory Receptor Neurons in the Cabbage Moth Mamestra brassicae (L.). Chemical Senses. vol. 31 (4).