Elin Pettersen Sørgjerd
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Vitamin D status and risk of type 2 diabetes in the Norwegian HUNT cohort study: Does family history or genetic predisposition modify the association?. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 9 (1).
- (2021) Low C-peptide together with a high glutamic acid decarboxylase autoantibody level predicts progression to insulin dependence in latent autoimmune diabetes in adults: The HUNT study. Diabetes, obesity and metabolism.
- (2020) Hours lying down per day, as a proxy for sedentary behaviour and risk of diabetes in young and middle-aged adults in Norway: an 11-year follow-up of the HUNT study. BMJ Open. vol. 10 (3).
- (2020) Physical Activity, Genetic Susceptibility, and the Risk of Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults and Type 2 Diabetes. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). vol. 105 (11).
- (2020) Hvor mange har diabetes i Norge i 2020?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 140 (17).
- (2020) Impact of road traffic noise on obesity measures: Observational study of three European cohorts. Environmental Research. vol. 191 (110013).
- (2019) Exposure to disinfection byproducts and risk of type 2 diabetes: a nested case–control study in the HUNT and Lifelines cohorts. Metabolomics. vol. 15 (4).
- (2019) Does diabetes influence the probability of experiencing chronic low back pain? A population-based cohort study: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (9).
- (2019) Interaction between overweight and genotypes of HLA, TCF7L2, and FTO in relation to the risk of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults and type 2 diabetes. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). vol. 104 (10).
- (2018) First genome-wide association study of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults reveals novel insights linking immune and metabolic diabetes. Diabetes Care. vol. 41 (11).
- (2018) Is chronic low back pain a risk factor for diabetes? The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 6.
- (2018) Type 1 diabetes-related autoantibodies in different forms of diabetes. Current diabetes reviews. vol. 15 (3).
- (2018) Individuals Fulfilling Criteria for Type 2 Diabetes Rather Than LADA Display Transient Signs of Autoimmunity Preceding Diagnosis With Possible Clinical Implications: The HUNT Study. Diabetes Care.
- (2015) Presence of anti-GAD in a non-diabetic population of adults; time dynamics and clinical influence: results from the HUNT study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 3 (1).
- (2013) Prevalence of ZnT8 antibody in relation to phenotype and SLC30A8 polymorphism in adult autoimmune diabetes. Results from the HUNT study, Norway. Autoimmunity. vol. 46 (1).
- (2012) Time dynamics of autoantibodies are coupled to phenotypes and add to the heterogeneity of autoimmune diabetes in adults: the HUNT study, Norway. Diabetologia. vol. 55 (5).
- (2011) No effect by the common gene variant rs10830963 of the melatonin receptor 1B on the association between sleep disturbances and type 2 diabetes: results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Diabetologia. vol. 54 (6).
- (2010) Genetic heterogeneity in latent autoimmune diabetes (LADA) is linked to a varying degree of autoimmune activity. Results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Diabetes. vol. 59 (1).
- (2008) Meta-analysis of genome-wide association data and large-scale replication identifies additional susceptibility loci for type 2 diabetes. Nature Genetics. vol. 40 (5).
- (2013) Markers of autoimmunity in Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adult (LADA) and non-diabetic adults; Impact in phenotype and genetic predisposition Results from the Nord-Trøndelag health study. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4326-1.