Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Presence of anti-GAD in a non-diabetic population of adults; time dynamics and clinical influence: results from the HUNT study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 3 (1).
- (2013) Prevalence of ZnT8 antibody in relation to phenotype and SLC30A8 polymorphism in adult autoimmune diabetes. Results from the HUNT study, Norway. Autoimmunity. vol. 46 (1).
- (2012) Time dynamics of autoantibodies are coupled to phenotypes and add to the heterogeneity of autoimmune diabetes in adults: the HUNT study, Norway. Diabetologia. vol. 55 (5).
- (2011) No effect by the common gene variant rs10830963 of the melatonin receptor 1B on the association between sleep disturbances and type 2 diabetes: results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Diabetologia. vol. 54 (6).
- (2010) Genetic heterogeneity in latent autoimmune diabetes (LADA) is linked to a varying degree of autoimmune activity. Results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Diabetes. vol. 59 (1).
- (2008) COMT genotypes and use of antipsychotic medication: linking population-based prescription database to the HUNT study. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. vol. 17 (4).
- (2008) Meta-analysis of genome-wide association data and large-scale replication identifies additional susceptibility loci for type 2 diabetes. Nature Genetics. vol. 40 (5).
- (2007) High Systolic Blood Pressure Is Associated With Val/Val Genotype in the Catechol-O-Methyltransferase Gene The Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT). American Journal of Hypertension. vol. 20 (1).
- (2007) The impact of the Catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met polymorhism on survival in the general population -The HUNT study. BMC Medical Genetics. vol. 8 (1).
- (2006) The association between headache and Val/Met polymorphism in the Catechol-O-methyltransferase gene. The HUNT Study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 7.
- (2006) No association between chronic musculoskeletal complaints and Val158Met polymorphism in the Catechol-O-methyltransferase gene. Hhe HUNT Study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 4.
- (2013) Markers of autoimmunity in Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adult (LADA) and non-diabetic adults; Impact in phenotype and genetic predisposition Results from the Nord-Trøndelag health study. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4326-1.