Erik R. Sund
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Divergent decennial trends in mental health according to age reveal poorer mental health for young people: repeated cross-sectional population-based surveys from the HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open.
- (2021) Psychological Distress and Use of Psychotropic Drugs Among University Students—the SHoT Study, Norway. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 12.
- (2021) Prevalence trends of depression and anxiety symptoms in adults with cardiovascular diseases and diabetes 1995–2019: The HUNT studies, Norway. BMC Psychology. vol. 9 (130).
- (2021) ABC (Act–Belong–Commit) for bedre psykisk helse hos voksne i Norge. En HUNT-studie. Tidsskrift for psykisk helsearbeid. vol. 18 (2).
- (2021) Exposure to traumatic events poses greater risk for irritability in girls than in boys. Journal of affective disorders reports. vol. 6.
- (2021) Trends in absolute and relative educational inequalities in health during times of labour market restructuring in coastal areas: The HUNT Study, Norway. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 292.
- (2021) Public health in restructuring coastal communities: Generational trends in self-rated health following the decline in small-scale fishing. The HUNT study, Norway. Journal of Rural Studies. vol. 88.
- (2021) Sociodemographic Correlates and Mental Health Comorbidities in Adolescents With Social Anxiety: The Young-HUNT3 Study, Norway. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2021) School Functioning and Educational Aspirations in Adolescents With Social Anxiety—The Young-HUNT3 Study, Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Association of engagement in cultural activities with cause-specific mortality determined through an eight-year follow up: The HUNT Study, Norway. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (3).
- (2021) Intergenerational polygenic obesity risk throughout adolescence in a cross-sectional study design: The HUNT study, Norway. Obesity. vol. 29 (11).
- (2021) Trends in Disability-Free Life Expectancy (DFLE) from 1995 to 2017 in the older Norwegian population by sex and education: The HUNT Study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2021) Psychosocial factors and cancer incidence (PSY-CA): Protocol for individual participant data meta-analyses. Brain and Behavior. vol. 11 (10).
- (2020) Genetic associations with temporal shifts in obesity and severe obesity during the obesity epidemic in Norway: A longitudinal population-based cohort (the HUNT Study). PLoS Medicine.
- (2020) Developmental course and risk factors of physical aggression in late adolescence. Child Psychiatry and Human Development.
- (2020) Understanding coastal public health: Employment, behavioural and psychosocial factors associated with geographical inequalities. The HUNT study, Norway. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 264.
- (2020) Cultural participation and all-cause mortality, with possible gender differences: an 8-year follow-up in the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. vol. 74 (8).
- (2020) Trends in Socioeconomic Inequalities in Norwegian Adolescents' Mental Health from 2014 to 2018: A Repeated Cross-Sectional Study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11 (1472).
- (2020) Associations between complex multimorbidity, activities of daily living and mortality among older Norwegians. A prospective cohort study: the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 20.
- (2020) Does urbanicity modify the relationship between a polygenic risk score for depression and mental health symptoms? Cross-sectional evidence from the observational HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.