Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Implications of parental lifestyle changes and education level on adolescent offspring weight: a population based cohort study - The HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (8).
- (2018) Associations between parental polygenic obesity risk and offspring`s weight at birth, early and late adolescence - The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2018) The associations of sitting time and physical activity on total and site-specific cancer incidence: Results from the HUNT study, Norway. PLoS ONE. vol. 13:e0206015 (10).
- (2018) Decennial trends and inequalities in healthy life expectancy: The HUNT Study, Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 46 (1).
- (2018) Factors associated with basic and instrumental activities of daily living in elderly participants of a population-based survey: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Five-factor personality profiles among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Musicae scientiae. vol. 22 (3).
- (2017) Association between blood pressure and Alzheimer disease measured up to 27 years prior to diagnosis: the HUNT Study. Alzheimer's Research & Therapy. vol. 9 (1).
- (2017) Multiple lifestyle behaviours and mortality, findings from a large population-based Norwegian cohort study - The HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 17 (58).
- (2016) Gender differences and gender convergence in alcohol use over the past three decades (1984-2008), the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (723).
- (2016) Blood pressure changes during 22-year of follow-up in large general population - the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. vol. 16.
- (2015) Cultural activity participation and associations with self-perceived health, life-satisfaction and mental health: the Young HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) Intergenerational Hazardous Alcohol Use and Area Factors: The HUNT Study, Norway. Substance Use & Misuse. vol. 50 (14).
- (2015) Norwegian social epidemiology during 200 years. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 25 (1-2).
- (2014) Associations between primary healthcare and unplanned medical admissions in Norway: A multilevel analysis of the entire elderly population. BMJ Open. vol. 4 (4).
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 13 (1).
- (2013) Work environment and disability pension - an 18-year follow-up study in a Norwegian working population. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 41 (6).
- (2012) Unemployment and disability pension-an 18-year follow-up study of a 40-year-old population in a Norwegian county. BMC Public Health. vol. 12.
- (2012) Rehabilitation time before disability pension. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 12 (375).
- (2010) Trustful societies, trustful individuals, and health: An analysis of self-rated health and social trust using the World Value Survey. Health and Place. vol. 16 (5).
- (2010) Individual, family, and area predictors of BMI and BMI change in an adult Norwegian population: Findings from the HUNT study. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 70 (8).