Erik R. Sund
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Genetic associations with temporal shifts in obesity and severe obesity during the obesity epidemic in Norway: A longitudinal population-based cohort (the HUNT Study). PLoS Medicine.
- (2020) Developmental course and risk factors of physical aggression in late adolescence. Child Psychiatry and Human Development.
- (2020) Understanding coastal public health: Employment, behavioural and psychosocial factors associated with geographical inequalities. The HUNT study, Norway. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 264.
- (2020) Cultural participation and all-cause mortality, with possible gender differences: an 8-year follow-up in the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. vol. 74 (8).
- (2020) Trends in Socioeconomic Inequalities in Norwegian Adolescents' Mental Health from 2014 to 2018: A Repeated Cross-Sectional Study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11 (1472).
- (2020) Associations between complex multimorbidity, activities of daily living and mortality among older Norwegians. A prospective cohort study: the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 20.
- (2020) Does urbanicity modify the relationship between a polygenic risk score for depression and mental health symptoms? Cross-sectional evidence from the observational HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
- (2020) Prevalence, clustering and combined effects of lifestyle behaviours and their association with health after retirement age in a prospective cohort study, the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, Norway. BMC Public Health.
- (2020) Socioeconomic inequalities in the prevalence of complex multimorbidity in a Norwegian population: findings from the cross-sectional HUNT Study. BMJ Open. vol. 10 (6).
- (2020) Socioeconomic position, multimorbidity and mortality in a population cohort, the HUNT Study. Journal of Clinical Medicine. vol. 9 (9).
- (2020) Prevalence of multimorbidity with frailty and associations with socioeconomic position in an adult population: findings from the cross-sectional HUNT Study in Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 10 (6).
- (2020) The diffusion of innovative diabetes technologies as a fundamental cause of social inequalities in health. The Nord‐Trøndelag Health Study, Norway. Sociology of Health and Illness. vol. 42 (7).
- (2020) Overview of retrospective data harmonisation in the MINDMAP project: process and results. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
- (2019) Quantifying the impact of genes on body mass index during the obesity epidemic: Longitudinal findings from the HUNT Study. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 366.
- (2019) Mental health, academic self-efficacy and study progress among college students - The SHoT study, Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) “Does training in Motivational Interviewing affect the ability to build working alliance? – an intervention study”. Society, health and vulnerability. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Suicidal ideation in relation to disordered eating, body size and weight perception: a cross-sectional study of a Norwegian adolescent population - The HUNT Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e029809 (7).
- (2019) May telephone surveys provide reliable public health surveillance data for municipalities? Mode effects differ between categories of questions. The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 28 (1-2).
- (2018) Implications of parental lifestyle changes and education level on adolescent offspring weight: a population based cohort study - The HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (8).
- (2018) Associations between parental polygenic obesity risk and offspring`s weight at birth, early and late adolescence - The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.