Background and activities
My primary interests are:
- Active Learning
- Modeling of time series
- Physics informed machine learning
- Machine learning with food
- Content extraction and relation extraction from text using machine learning
My primary position is Associate Professor of Data Science at BI, and I am also the founder (with Gudmund Hermansen) of Oslo Data Science Meetup.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Iterative numerical methods for sampling from high dimensional Gaussian distributions. Statistics and computing. vol. 23 (4).
- (2013) Three-dimensional non-stationary and non-linear isotropic AVA inversion. Geophysical Journal International. vol. 194 (2).
- (2012) Computation and modeling for high dimensional Gaussian distributions. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2012.